Who's due nowish?

GOOG LUCK RAGNA!

Can't wait to hear your news.

Obviously I'm STILL here... 7 days over now, beginning to give up on the idea that he'll be here before my induction on Thursday.
:?

The only plus side to this is that I won't need the pessary and hormones etc, they should just be able to break my waters as I was already 2-3cms last week. I was dreading the pessary and the extra pain of the hormones, so fingers crossed my waters breaking will just send me into a nice fast easy labour (YEAH RIGHT!)

Hello,

I am still here today as well. Got another sweep tomorow and every day till I get induced but have no idea what day that will be either. I am beginning to think that she is never going to arrive and the texts are flowing in more and more asking if I have had her or am still waiting.

Today of all days my leg cramps are terrible, really painful and still there now even though I have walked around trying to get rid of them :( and also my sciatica has decided to kick in.

Really hoping I won't have to be induced. Wanted my midwife to deliver LO. If not I have to go to the main city Hospital :(

Good Luck ragna.

Urchin and Kwain, lets hope today is the day for all of us eh?

Lots of love and hugs to you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another day of being absolutley fed up.
Had an argument with DH, which first made me really mad then I just got really upset.
Done some housework but now just sitting here upset and bored just waiting waiting....

:cry:

((((((((((((((((Hugs Urchin)))))))))))))))))))))))

xxx

stiil here just been too tierd to come online :( only 5 day's till i'm due :D

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Ragna was kept waiting till early afternoon and first shot at induction was 2:15pm this afternoon. Nothing happening yet, baby not engaging, being very difficult!!

In for a long haul!

Oh no! I can fully sympathise with her, I was 24 hours with my first, made really slow progress.

Roll on Thursday though, I can wait to get mine over with now.

I'm checking in. ot even a twinge today. Got my 3rd sweep tomorrow, and one every day till I get induced. Which day I have no idea when it is either.

Have gone past the I'm fed up bit as am so bored it just doesn't feel like its ever gonna happen I've given up hope.

Oh Urchin you poor thing - big hugs, that's the last thing you need.

I never realised the waiting for a baby was so strange.

Poor Ragna as well, as if she hasn't waited long enough!!

Big hugs ladies.

Lots of love, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma1976 said:
Have gone past the I'm fed up bit as am so bored it just doesn't feel like its ever gonna happen I've given up hope.

That's exactly how I feel. I feel like I've coped with it a bit better this time round, when I went over with my son I was a right mess, it was like Christmas not coming. I sort of expected it this time, but with the midwives saying "oh there's no reason you'd go over this time, especially as your body knows what to do now."I started hoping I would be on time. :?

My sweep feels like it was weeks ago and my midwife gave me loads of hope then by saying I was already 2-3 cms.....I thought I'd start for sure after that.

Can you not ask for a sweep every day til Thursday like I am having?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think they offer that around here. I might ring my midwife tomorrow.

I don't know what's worse, getting twinges that stop all the time or not getting twinges at all (I've not had any today)

WOW 23 pages!

I love this thread I don't know what I'd do without it, it's so nice to know other people are suffering like I am LOL.

:lol: Me too.

I haven't had any twinges today and that's annoyed me. Just had hot bath and dad had made really spicy stew, he loves his hot stuff so piled on the hot sauce. Won't do anything but not for the want of trying.

Have backache actually but that's only just come on and probably nothing :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:lol: Me too.

I haven't had any twinges today and that's annoyed me. Just had hot bath and dad had made really spicy stew, he loves his hot stuff so piled on the hot sauce. Won't do anything but not for the want of trying.

Have backache actually but that's only just come on and probably nothing :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AHHHAHAHAAH!

I don't know what my problem is today I am SOOO FED UP, I'm bored, I'm irritable, I've got no energy and people keep texting me to ask if there's news.

LOOK: Last time you text me I told you I would let you know when anything happens....stop making things worse by reminding me I'm supposed to have a cute little baby in my arms!

I am exactly the same. This morning I had one saying "Still waiting?" then about half hour ago I had one saying "Dropped yet?". Like you said as well, everytime they text I say "I will let you know if anything happens", yet they are still texting saying things like that. Didn't I tell them yesterday I would get in touch if I had. It's really starting to piss me off! Just cos my one friend was late with hers she started saying she didn't think I would be rushing after my sweep! Just cos she had one and it didn't work. These people think they are experts but every pregnancy is different!

I am irritable as well and even my nan called to say any news yet! Doesn't she think we would have called or she would have heard something? ArgghhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm debating going out and buying a curry, or staying in the warm and having beans on toast. Hmmmm

I'm trying to eat her out :lol: Eat so much she has no room and needs to get out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel for you 2!!

There is nothing worse than waiting the 40 weeks plus the 2 weeks over as well,

And as for stupid comments and questions, i had one of my freinds who was blatently stood in front of me and she said, "You not had it yet then?!" What a stupid question when you are stood infront of a heavily pregnant woman with an obvious gut!!!

I am expecting to go overdue again, i had a 29 hour labour with Amy which was induced and i didn't dilate, but now they know that it was because Amy wasn't moving down my birth canal very well and her shoulders got stuck, so this time they are more aware.

They might induce me early to avoid big baby!!
Fingers crossed!

Amy's mum said:
They might induce me early to avoid big baby!!
Fingers crossed!

I wish they'd do that for me.
Mason was 8lb 6, and I'm measuring big this time too! I suppose it's too late for that now: 2 days won't make much difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back