Who's due nowish?

She hasn't replied so I presume it's all pushing for her.

Yippee!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No change here really. feeling like crap, I'm so tierd and my feet have swollen up, just want this over now. Thursday (my induction date) seems ages away.

Awwwwww, honey. Hugs. It's horrid isn't it?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well if her contractions were so close together when she went i cant see her being too long. She might have even had baby!!!

God 6 weeks seems so far away when there are loads of people having babies!!

Anyone else fed up of the "she'll/he'll come when she's/he's ready!" That is really starting to bug me as well. Hee hee I am a moody sod aren't I? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a moody sod at the minute too. Think we have a right to be. I'm so fed up of people saying "well she mustn't be ready yet" well why not, isn't 41 weeks long enough, I've been ready for about 3 weeks.

Especially when they say "You've waited 9 months a few more days won't matter!". They aren't lugging around a big belly and getting no sleep due to how uncomfortable it is and how frustrating it is as well :evil:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know, my bumps massive now, it seems to have doubled in the last 2 weeks and have been told by 2 different midwifes shes going to be 9 - 10 lbs. Really hope not.

Mines about 7lb apparently. can't believe even after my second sweep yesterday nothing to have happened. How impatient am I??

:roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in my final week now :D everyday seems so long at the moment, untill now it's seemed to have flown by :? I've been packing and re-packing my bag's lol :lol: and trying to find nething to pass the time, wrapped all the xmas pressies i've bought so far today and tonight i'm thinking about writing my card's will just have to leave baby's name blank till it arrive's and we know the sex :D hope all those who r overdue are ok, i went 3 day's over with number 2 and it seemed like forever :shock:

Ok give me a progress run down then, which catagory is every1 in?
whos due,
overdue,
still has no signs
is in hospital
is being quiet so may b in hospital
is in labour at home

hey

I'm due today but no sign of him as yet.

I have been unable to access my pc so have jumped on a friends laptop just to say hi and let you all know I am still alive.

Will post again soon

Lou :)

I'm 6 days overdue nearly, had 2 sweeps and still nothing.

Urchin I presume is now in Hospital having or actually had her baby and Jenny I just saw (Rosebay) has announced hers!! Hooray.

Ragna maybe as haven't heard much today.

Me I am still here and hoping I won't be reporting in tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm 6 days over and no sign as of yet. Have been having pains on and off for a few days but they don't last so I'm not very hopeful. Haven't had sweep done, midwife never mentioned one.

Oh bless you both!!
It's great news about jen, and Urchin might be having hers by now to! but at least you know the end is in sight for you both now.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you both, why don't you go to your local farm and collect some pig sperm!!- Apparently that does the trick ey Emma!!! Lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right I have had two sweeps and a lot of tightenings and now I have just had my show, does this mean it could be tonight or ages??? I don't know :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry not been on much today cos computer keeps crashing !!!

Now a week overdue.

No signs

Not a sausage !!!

So guess it will be Monday when Im induced !!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoping to see some announcements tomorrow !!!

This could be it for you emma.
Have you rang your midwife? she might take you in and examine you to see if there has been any change. Are your tightenings regular?

Sorry I AM still here :cry:

I've been out all day, went to the park, then to the shops with my brother, then Mason had a party to go to.

It's been quite a nice, active busy day so here's hoping it's knocked him loose!
Even if nothing happens tonight I'm at least happier I haven't been stuck in the house all day... I was loopy yesterday!

oh Urchin, i thought you were one of the lucky ones then!!!

You still having tightenings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back