Who's due nowish?

I'm due on 9th December. I was so convinced the baby would arrive a couple of weeks early that now I can't bear the thought of being overdue.

I have my fingers crossed for Urchin that I know from another forum, and a thought for all of you due who, like me, are waiting patiently for any little sign that things are moving!

Hi guys,

sorry not posted for a while........check out the 'new arrivals!!!' :D

How is everyone doing?????

How about urchin, Emma and the others that should be contracting as we speak???

Urchin was having a holistic therapy day but still hasnt signed on so looks like she may have gone hossie instead!! Emma had her little one, check a couple of pages back :D

Hi everyone sorry I am STILL here!!!

My phone socket broke! I forced hubby to take me to the shops this afternoon cos I knew you would all be thinking I was in labour!!

My reflexology went really well, hopefully it'll pay off tomorrow when I'm induced.

Good luck for tomorrow Urchin, bet you are relieved and excited all in one!!

Hope it goes alot better for you this time, what time you going in?

:D

I have to ring before 8am so that'll probably be about 7.30. Hopefully they won't be too busy and I can go straight in.
If not they'll say I have to ring back after a few hours :?

My therapy was great, when I get a sec I'll try and share some of the useful info about acupressure and reflexology.

I'm going to bed now, hopefully I'll get plenty of sleep before the big day!

Good luck Hun,

Hope everything goes ok for you all.

My fingers are crossed for you

:D :D :D

You'll have to let me know if the reflexology worked Urchin, I am booked in for my next appt one day after my due date and whilst she has said that they are not going to manipulate the area too much they will put siome pressure there to see if they can get baby moving. Then if that doesn't work I will have another session in 7 days.will manipulate area by myself I think!!!

Anyway gopod luck to both you and Kwain for tomorrow and I hope your inductions go ok xxxxx

was hoping for a good nights sleep tonight before induction but no such luck, been getting contractions for hours now but there still 8-9 minutes apart but there getting very painful. Its typical, this is what happened with DD, was ment to be getting induced at 39 weeks and started off myself the night before.

DITTO!!!

I've been awake all night, started contracting at around 4am

The trouble is, my son has been up throwing up all night too, so we've been in a right old mess, I ended up trying to sleep on the couch but could hear hubby taking care of Mason upstairs so still didn't rest.

The contractions have eased off a bit now :( but I'm at least up and about and trying to get things moving again.

I have to go in at 10 if things don't speed up.

Good luck kwain and Urchin

Hopefuly you will have your babies by tonight :D

xxxx

Best of luck to you both!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the waiting is finally over!

This is very exciting!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Good Luck everyone

It wont be long before you are posting your new arrivals!!! :D

i've only just seen that some ladies have had their babies!! :oops:
congrats to them, and good luck to those who are in there now or going in.. :) :) :)

lots of love, pip
and I.E sends it love to those babies who are going through something intense as well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back