Who's due nowish?

Amy was only 7lb 11oz, so they presumed i must have a small pelvis, her shoulders got stuck and i suffer with High blood pressure, so i am classed as high risk,

I have the consultants on the 22nd, you never know he might be kind to me and induce me just after christmas at 38 weeks- Yeah right!! :roll:

You best not beat me to it lol!! :lol:

Ay you, i'll have mine when i want it!! Lol (i wish) :lol:

Do you reckon they will take a bribe to induce me early?!!!!

Steady I can feel a fight brewing lol

Lol,

I bet i'd win!!.......... mind you no, i don't think i would!! Lol

It's a good job i am friendly with you!

Anyone could beat me in a fight I'm a right wimp so I don't know why I put that!!

Hi all to those who are still waiting patiently!! Hope something happens tonight - let us know if you rush off anywhere!! :D

xxx

Hello,

It's 2.30am and my waters just broke in bed. Had no twinges or anything all day then ate a lot and dad made a really spicy stew. Baby had been moving a lot whilst I was in bed and then I heard a pop. Kind of thought oh shit but even more when it came gushing out. Woke my cousin who's my birthing partner and called Midwife, I have to sit here now all padded up and have to try and sleep - how on earth do I do that!! - and go in early morning for them to monitor me. I am contracting so I am worried that it's all gonna happen quickly and I am here with just me and dad and something will happen in my dads van on the way up there!!!

Just timing it. They may send me back home but first things first eh, gotta let the girls know whats happening first!!

She was waiting for the I'm a celebrity final I think. Either that or a text from the father which I had after a week of no contact from him, all he was asking was that had I had baby and not told him!!!! Nice eh???

Anyway, will be in touch.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

wow how exciting, this is prob it then you'll have your little baby in your arms before you know it. Well i hope all goes well in the morning and let us know whats happening if they send you home or not....
Well cant wait to hear the new.
Katrina

HOORAY!!!!

I was so hoping you'd have some news today, I'm so jealous!

I might even ring the hospital today and see if I can get induced tomorrow instead of thursday!

Good luck em!

yey Emma, you go girl (my oprah impression)

i have just come back to work today, had a nice long weekend. i expected more progress than that.

Sami have you heard from Ragna yet?

Ooh it's like christmas early!!!!

x

ooh nice one emma hun hope all goes well xxxxxxxx

Good luck Emma, am thinking of you, hope this is it. I hope Ragna is doing ok too, can't wait to hear the news.

Good luck with getting your induction date changed Urchin, I hope baby deciodes to come out very very soon xxxx

Not been on for a while, internets been off but I'm still here too, 9 days over now and completly given up all hope. Good luck Emma and Ragna.

oooohhhh it sooooooo exciting, Emmas probably had bubs by now....im glad her waters brok....nobody elses seam to lol
And yay for ragna

emma had her baby girl, 9lbs 2oz, only had gas an air for pain relife, was in labour for 11 hours

xx

Massive congratulations to Ragna!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And best of luck to Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would we cope without this site!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????????????

Looking forward to all the new announcements!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back