Who's due nowish?

Urchin I thought you were in hospital too. xx

Midwife said take some paracetamol and get some sleep, tightenings aren't that painful though so just gonna watch tele. They aren't regular either but have been going since about 5pm really.

I have no bloody idea :( It's all confusing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not so many today, I bet it'll all start again at 2 am, then stop at 5 AGAIN!

Hubby's just laughed at me and said by the time I get the baby out the 2nd trimester people will have had theirs.

Ha bloody ha!

You've had your show as well haven't you? COuld be days for me as well Urchin. Not fair eh??? :roll: :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck overnight girls - hope some of you don't get chance to report back in the morning (meant in the nicest possible way!) and we get to see some baby pictures soon :D

xx

LOL Faye...

That made me giggle !!
No such luck. Off to bed now and just hoping and hoping that tonight will be the night. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good luck you fellow overduers xxxxxx

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not long now Ragna - what time are you due in on Monday to hosp? Will be thinking of you xx

Hiya Sami

Got to ring at 7.30am to check there is a bed in labour ward, then hopefully there is Ive got to be there for 8am. Guess they wont do anything straight away though...so goodness knows when. Just praying that it will happen before cos I know that I wont sleep Sunday night.
Apart from the Braxton hicks nothing has happened..sigh.

Ragna xxxx Will keep you informed by Text..and if you could let the forum know, would be great :0)

I'm still here.

No twinges all night this time...just upfor the loo a few times.

Today I'm going to my nephew's birthday party, which is the furthest I will have ventured from home in a while. If anyone believes in Sod's Law, then I'll go into labour today while I'm miles away from my local hospital.

I'm taking my labur bag with me anyway!

I'm still here as well. Had pains and so started timing them when I went to bed then they stopped and started again this morning and stopped now kind of starting again but will stop. :( It's getting on my nerves. Everyone was convinced it was happening last night and it didn't. Getting lots of texts asking if I am a mum yet - that's annoying me too now! :roll: God what a moaner I am. :lol:

Hope something happens today for one of us. Urchin I really thought that was it for you :(

I'll check in later with you all.

Ragna good luck tomorrow honey. Nearly all over for you - yeyyyy!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning !!!

Reporting in again...sigh. Was up at 3.45 this morning and eventually got out of bed around 5am having stacks and stacks of Braxton Hicks, really really thought that I had started. But no such luck !!! All stopped again. Went back to bed at 7am and havnt been up long.

Hope you are all alright :0)
Ragna xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to all of you!!!! I am nearly 38 weeks and start to be impatient so I can perfectly understand you!!!!

Nathalie

Ragna said:
Hiya Sami

Got to ring at 7.30am to check there is a bed in labour ward, then hopefully there is Ive got to be there for 8am. Guess they wont do anything straight away though...so goodness knows when. Just praying that it will happen before cos I know that I wont sleep Sunday night.
Apart from the Braxton hicks nothing has happened..sigh.

Ragna xxxx Will keep you informed by Text..and if you could let the forum know, would be great :0)

No problem sweetie - I'll be your official updater :wink: xxx
Hope you go into labour naturally but if not then good luck for tomorrow xxx

I can't believe how gross a show is. No blood or anything but it's been going on since last night. It really is like someone with a really bad cold has blown their nose in my pants (I have changed my pants since yesterday by the way) - sorry TMI :lol: There seems to be loads of it!!! Yuk!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma1976 said:
I can't believe how gross a show is. No blood or anything but it's been going on since last night. It really is like someone with a really bad cold has blown their nose in my pants (I have changed my pants since yesterday by the way) - sorry TMI :lol: There seems to be loads of it!!! Yuk!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I totally know what you mean, mine just looked like a great big lump of snot with a few brown streaks in it..... YUK!

My hubby is now officially on his paternity, he gets 2 weeks, and had already booked a few days off at the end of the month. My induction will be on thurs if the baby hasn't shown up so he's just taking the start of this week off to do some jobs around the house, then he'll be off until after Christmas!

Little does he know I'll be dragging him to the shops at every available opportunity!

JUst signing in for the night again. No signs excpet show all day still but not much just watery now.

Few pains, not much. WIll be reporting in the morning to you all - lets hope it starts for someone tonight!

Good Luck Ragna for your induction honey and gla dyu have a date to look forward to Urchin as well if baby is still slow.

Speak tomorrow. I am really exhausted today for some reason so going to get into bed and watch tele.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm still here, 7 days over now. Have been getting tightenings all day but nothing regular. Just don't think its going to happen naturally this time.

Hey ladies.

Not much happening for you guys is there? :(

I thought I might have started you all off but no such luck.

Ragna - The hospital is really nice actually. (As hospitals go). You were right about the USA posh beds in the delivery rooms but I didn't find it very comfortable really. Wern't big enough for me to jump around on during my contractions!!
Also have rocking chair and a normal chair in each room. Rocking chair is wooden so take a pillow or cushion to make it comfy.
The rooms are plenty big enough though and you share a toilet between two rooms although if you're anything like me you'll just think sod it and wee all over the bed!!! :oops:
The midwifes and doctors etc were fantastic. I couldn't fault them at all. I had about 3 midwifes popping in and out all the time and all of them did a brilliant job.
The postnatal wards arn't as nice. Very cramped but they are clean and the staff are all very nice.
That's about it really. I was terrified of going into hospital but actually found it perfectly ok. Not a bad experience at all.
Not sure if I'm writing this too late as you are going in tomorrow morning but either way good luck and best wishes :lol:

Thank you so much for letting me know Bubbles, certainly made me feel better already...Ive just rang up and there is a bed available so im off there this morning.

Will text Sami when Brenty is EVENTUALLY born.

Thanks for your kind wishes

Love Ragna xxxxxxxxx

Just got your text - good luck Ragna!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Glad you had a good experience at your hospital Bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back