What are you going to do to help labour happen?

ohh yeh probs cheaper online!! xx

Oh ok thanks girls! I didn't know if there was a particular pregnancy one.. But if its just a normal exercise ball that's a lot easier! Xxxx

Ohhh might try this clary sage oil. Not heard of it before!

Damnit i was in H&B Sat and it was one 1 get 2nd half price and i didnt bother getting anything else just RLCs.. wish i new about this! xx

please can i ask what RLCs is x

Is it worth 'double bagging' on the RLT?
I have been but unsure if I'm just wasting them?

Anyone taking EPO? how much and how are u taking it?? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ive been double bagging for a week lol. I dnt like the tea so was tryin to get rid of it with doubling up the bags. Got one left.
Just sticking to my 6 caps a day instead.

Im guna buy some EPO tomorrow.. Just reading online. Some women are inserting and orally taking the caps..
Not sure which id do! Or what mg to get!? Xx

I like the tea lol Morrisons didn't have any today thou!! Gonna go sainsburys in the morning as they always have it.

I have got lots of the epo tablets but unsure if u can take too much or what's the best way etc xx

Tapatalking. X

Erm...I had my baby!!! Ha ha!! My unsuccessful sweep maybe wasn't so unsuccessful after all!!

Baby boy, 9lbs born 18th June at 21:42 (Australia) after a 3hr 10ish minute labour at the family birth centre! No drugs at all...what a difference compared to my DD almost 2 years ago!!

Awh congrats hunny!

Well done on drug free with a 9lber aswell! X

Omg!! Haha congrats :D brill news xxx

Tapatalking. X

Awww my!! omg hun!!!! Congratulations yaaaay :) xxx

WOW!!! HUUUUUUUUGE congrats huni!!!

so happy for u! not even time for a labour thread with u! haha x

Going to buy EPO now cos no sign of the bloody postman with my clary sage oil yet haha x

Going to buy EPO now cos no sign of the bloody postman with my clary sage oil yet haha x

Mine had estimated delivery of tues 25th!! :-/ long!!!!
I'm hopeful with this epo tho, feel like its more direct than the RLT lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I just did aswell, been to asda!

Didnt get the evening primrose oil caps after, £4 was the cheapest pot! Ive spent enough trying to get him out lol!
And no sign of the oil in the post either! Better bloody arrive tomorrow!!! X

£4!! I only paid 69p for 30x300mg and then bought more (for when I've ran out) £2.50 for a big tub (cant remeber how many in it) of 1000mg!
Morrisons.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Bloody asda! Thy had lil £1 pots of everything BUT epo lmao! Then it was those stupid big tubs of like 200 caps any 3 for £10?! :shock:

Ill head to morrisons when im near there again.
Hoping i dnt need it lol! Xx

i now have a banging headache from this clary sage oil............ OUCH!

NO blinking BHs or pains, just a headache haha!
Ive put it ina burner cos inhaling it was really stong.. but i think im guna have to blow this candle out its soooo over powering!
not sure if ill handle a bath with this!!! :shock: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back