What are you going to do to help labour happen?

I just found another with loads of positive reviews on it lol.

OHHH im tempted!!! Might just get it on amazon as its as cheap as £2! worried its not the real deal now tho lol xx

I'm buying the clary sage oil, radox do a muscle soak bubble bath with it in, but don't think there's much in it.

Bouncing on my ball as much as poss.
sex as much as poss which isn't much lol
And RLT! :-/

Also thinking of stuffing an eviction note up my foo!

Xxx

Tapatalking. X

God I've tried everything.. And its all a load of poo lol!

- 6 Raspberry Leaf Capsules a day (Since 37 weeks)
- 3 cups of Raspberry Leaf Tea (Since 37 weeks)
- I'm constandtly drinking blended pineapple & core (2/3 a day atm! 89p each in aldi lol)
- We've had curry 3 nights in a row (Started at madras & got hotter!)
- Sex every night (Despite the SPD - Although I can only do doggy now as its the least painful - Infact I often get on all fours in the shower or in the sitting room just cause it eases the pain! OH see's it as an opportunity to pounce lmao!)
- Curb walking (One foot on pavement and one on road to tilt hips!)
- Standing rocking my hips
- Squating
- Spending a lot of time going up & down stairs for a wee anyway but no help!
- 3 sweeps (Ha not me doing them.. MW obviously!)
- Nipple stimulation (Which is now resulted in extra leaky nips lol)

Oh and lots of foofy dust & wishful thinking from EVERYONE!
No luck at all what so ever.. Think its all a load of bull the way I feel at the minute haha.

Hopefully another sweep on Thursday after another growth scan!
Just hope they don't change there mind about inducing me on Sunday.. I'd much rather go into labour naturally.. So despite the fact that I don't think any of this is working.. Am guna continue lol x

Apparently nipple stimulation is a sure thing too but you have to so it for 15 minutes at a time! That just sounds painful to me but might give it a go when I'm in the bath haha x

Well i just sat on my bed with my breast pump for 5 mins and had to give up.. PAINFUL! felt like it was sucking my nipple off at every pump.. and now my nips are leaking haha! for the 1st time this pegnancy! greeeaaat! :shock: xx

My mum does reiki and aromatherapy.. ive just text to ask if shes any clary sage at home (hopeful) lolol she normally has every oil under the sun!
save me a few quid and the impatient wait for the delivery! xx

Anyone tried evening primrose oil!?
I've just read this helps either orally or inserted vaginally to soften the cervix?? Xx

Tapatalking. X

I just read that aswell.. popping the caps and inserting in ur foof and massaging ur cervix...

i feel scared to do all the newbies haha! xx

Is the clary sage oil a pill? Il be rattling by the time I go into labour with those rlc and evening primrose ha! Xx

no an oil hun, can use a few drops in bath or for massages.. but online theres good reviews but alot say to wait with this one till 37wks xx

Just back from the health shop, clary sage oil in my hand! Haha x

Ive ordered mine off amazon. 3-5days delivery.. they are normally good tho so hoping it gets here thurs or fri! xx

God it stinks, reminds of when I used lavender oil in the bath after havin my little boy, smelly stuff x

Might try it in the bath later tho x

Aww nooo does it! A few mentioned on online reviews it stinks lol.
But someone said it reminded them of albas oil and i love that!

So a shower after our baths is in order then otherwise our OHs will be complaining in bed!
Let me no how ur bath goes! im jealous i have to wait for mine now! x

ooo this sounds good!! think I will take myself off to amazon to get some ordered and then hide it until 37 weeks :) xx

Atleast if it doesnt work i wont feel robbed only spending a few quid lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back