What are you going to do to help labour happen?

If you put lavender oil or something similar in the bath too its not sooo bad, but yeah it stinks lol x

I dnt have any :( my mums got all stuff like that. Im popping to hers later, maybe i could rob some haha! xx

U put it in a candle burner?
I ordered mine same day as u ordered urs but I got an email saying will be delivered on tues 25th! I hope I get mine early too. Lol did urs come today? Xx

Tapatalking. X

yeah mine said the 25th and the moses basket.. but that came lastnight and postman delivered the oil this morning with normal post.

Yeah inside the packaging it said about burning it with water ina oil burner like u would with other oils.. it over powered the room tho! even with my patio doors open lol.

Im guna try and give it a go in the bath later, but im worried im guna come out ina rash or something!!!?

urs may turn up tomorrow!? mine got dispatched tuesday morning so the email says xx

My post hasn't come yet! Lol it crap should come between 12-2pm! :-/
So hoping its in today's lol fx!
Hmmm I've not got a burner will put into bath later xx

Tapatalking. X

dw about the burner anyway it was horrible lolol!! ive had to put scented candles on now cos it stinks!!

make sure NO HAIR gets in the bath tonight, and shower after. we are guna go to bed humming lmaooo!

Im not even looking forward to bathing in it at all lol :shock:
I hope Noah co operates with me on this!!! xx

Omg is it that bad really lol I'm scared!! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

Haha it's so smelly! I used ten drops last night and that was more than enough!

Dani I don't know how u let it burn in the house, bet the house stinks of it now haha!! Ur oh is gona love u! X

i can still smell it.. ive got joss stinks burning now and mango candle haha!!

im now eating a fresh pinapple and core! the core is actually really soft! dno why i bothered going thru the hassle of blnding it!! its fine eating it like this!! xx

Yeah I eat the core, it's just a bit crunchy in some places but isn't that bad x

X

U eating the core without blending? I thought they were solid! Xx

Tapatalking. X

yeah its not that bad! not as hard as i thought, its ediable anyway lol!!
my juicer is MASSIVE and its in its box on the top of the fridge, i cant be arsed geting it out and cleaning it after for the sake of a drink lol! ill just eat it :p

try it!! :D xx

Yeah I literally cut off the top and bottom and then section the rest and eat it all :)

I do leave them a couple of days after buying them tho, so maybe they soften up more? X

i was getting the aldi ones but in asda they are MASSIVE and only £1 !!

im getting bored of the core now hahaha xx

Lol I might pick one up today in asda.
My clary sage is here!! Lol x

Tapatalking. X

Lol!! I just opened it and a tiny droplet went on my hand.... It was enough!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

be careful cos they say it shouldnt go onto skin undiluted! xxx

I'm mixing it with bio-oil to rub on the bump.. it just makes Harrison crazy. Doesn't do anything apart from that though!

i was guna say would bio oil be ok or baby oil??

some online even mentioned olive oil!!! i spose aslong as its diluted with a carrier oil of some sort! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back