sick of .....

nikkimitch

Reaction score
Pineapple :lol: - after speaking with my consultant she said the only proven way to help things along was the enzyme in pineapple - took her at her word and been eating loads - soooo sick of it now though and my tongue is sore :( decided to do a bit of my own research and the consensus seems to be you would need to eat about 7 pineapples to have an effect - grrr oh well at least I have had a good vitamin boost :lol: going to try nipple tweaking next - I know I am only 37 weeks but having had 2 of my 3 at 37 weeks feel more than ready :)

I really can't face eating pineapple, my heartburn is so bad already!
I've tried the nipple tweaking a few times, it does seem to bring on BH's, but nothing other than that.
I've given up on having this baby any time soon.
I'm not even near my due date and I'm so fed up already :wall:

I hope the nipple tweaking works for you :hug: :hug:

lol, well I've been trying fresh pineapple juice (not from concentrate). But as its pasteurised, not sure if this would kill off the enzyme?!

Thought it was worth a try anyway, have drunk a carton since last night. I am getting pretty desperate now.

Certainly doesn't help the heartburn, but I seem to have that no matter what I eat, so have given up trying to avoid foods.

I'm sure i read it'd take the equivalent of 6 pineapples to bring on labour.. but hey anything is worth a try! i'm doomed i can't stand pineapple or curry!

I love pineapple but my heartburn is just too bad to even go there, plus Ive called off the eviction plan for now :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back