37 weeks, this is really going to happen eek!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
We are 37 weeks today which means he can pop out anytime from today aarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh.

from today we are on operation evict Riven :)

If I am honest I am a little daunted that after all this time of trying for him and carrying him he is actually going to be here!! there will be a little person in our house screaming it down.

xxx

Yay! I've been on operation get baby out also. Hoping the weather stays dry today for a nice long walk xx

awww lets hope your evictin process works x

I too am now part of the mission evict baby lol Am going for a long walk every day, eating food with lots of different spices in, bouncing on my ball and even getting jiggy :D Can't wait to meet this little one now and so praying I don't go over!!
xx

Congrats hun :yay:

I will be watching for your top eviction tips coz I've only got 3 weeks til I serve notice lol

xxxx

:yay: There will be more labours watches soon :) xxx

I'm on eviction project too!! After our growth scan last week showing bubs is around 6lb OH was keen to wait until this weekend at least, to let bubs plump up a bit :)

But like it or not, we're getting jiggy tonight! After a hot curry :)

Oo it's so exciting! I wonder who will be first! And like Maria said, share your tips if you end up going early, none of us want to go overdue!! xx

Oooh not long now, its usually when u try to evict them nothing happens tho well I found that lol xx

We are 37 weeks today which means he can pop out anytime from today aarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh.

from today we are on operation evict Riven :)

If I am honest I am a little daunted that after all this time of trying for him and carrying him he is actually going to be here!! there will be a little person in our house screaming it down.

xxx

I have the same date as u 26th May 3 weeks and counting hope dont go over ! xx

Im googling everything !! :)
Sex is now not a pleasure but i daily chore :p
Raspberry leaf tea started weeks ago.
Ive started evening primrose oil to soften cervix, im running up and down the stairs.
Pineapple everyday
Curry is one i have yet to try.
Its not that im feeling really crap cause i feel fine still i think im just jealous of all the other babies and think its time baby ended her holiday ! :) xxx

Ive started evening primrose oil to soften cervix, im running up and down the stairs.
Pineapple everyday
Its not that im feeling really crap cause i feel fine still i think im just jealous of all the other babies and think its time baby ended her holiday ! :) xxx

Haha, I'm the same. Quite enjoying the pineapple atm. Have been taking EPO and had curry for tea! All my friends who were due around the same time as me have now had their babies, I'm the last one and getting quite despearte to meet her. Xx

Pineapple everyday

Haha, I'm the same. Quite enjoying the pineapple atm. Have been taking EPO and had curry for tea! All my friends who were due around the same time as me have now had their babies, I'm the last one and getting quite despearte to meet her. Xx

When I mentioned dtd with OH he said he didn't want to in case he poked baby in the head, it took me a full 15 minutes to convince him that Riven is still very safely tucked well out of the way of his penis!!!!!! and he was fine once we started lol :):dance::dance:

I have been having raspberry leaf tea since last week, with the EPO can we just swallow it?? or does it have to be inserted?

Pineapple didn;t think of that will get some today :)

Don;t like curry never have so I guess it's more bouncing on the ball lol :)

xxx

Haha. Men are usually fine once they get started!! I've been taking EPO orally, not sure I like the idea of inserting it. Although, i may become desperate enough to try anything after next sunday!
I love bouncing on my ball - also finding an added bonus of stronger more toned legs :) xx

Although I like bouncing on the ball, I find I get bored easy lol :)

What do you do to keep yourself amused??

Have you tried having a bath with evening primrose oil in? I think that's a good way? Either I've heard that somewhere or totally made it up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back