When/will you try to bring on labour and how?

Plus u won't be able to have sexy time right after birth!! I'm not allowed it atm :( when 37w comes I will :cheer:

I started to use natural methods from 37 weeks and now im 39 +2.

i looked into acupressure and pressing/massaging the webbed bit between the thumb and index finger stimulates the large intestine which can stimulate the contractions ( i presume like giving you an upset stomach). Ive noticed it makes my baby really active and has brought on contractions.

nipple stimulation (just twisting) also brings on contractions.

all my contractions fizzle out so the baby is obviously not ready yet but im still trying!

walking, squatting, running up the stairs i think help the baby engage and stimulate my cervix too

sweep booked for friday anyway!

I started to use natural methods from 37 weeks and now im 39 +2.

i looked into acupressure and pressing/massaging the webbed bit between the thumb and index finger stimulates the large intestine which can stimulate the contractions ( i presume like giving you an upset stomach). Ive noticed it makes my baby really active and has brought on contractions.

nipple stimulation (just twisting) also brings on contractions.

all my contractions fizzle out so the baby is obviously not ready yet but im still trying!

walking, squatting, running up the stairs i think help the baby engage and stimulate my cervix too

sweep booked for friday anyway!

Interesting to know that u have been trying stuff for a couple of weeks hun.........still hopefully it's all helping your LO get ready! Fx that everything kicks off for you soon xx

Well after having my sweep i found it was nothing to worry about. I found it hard to relax at first but if you just talk away and not pay attention to what is happening I was able to relax more! When i did relax it turned out im already at least 3cm dialated (because I went into labour on tuesday but by wednesday the contractions stopped) so I'm at a stand still just now. Even though the contractions were pretty sore and intense I'm really wanting the labour to come on again. Getting so fed up. Now over a week late :( there is only so much routine I can put into a day haha

My friend did all of the above. Someone suggested that she go upstairs on all fours with really big exaggerated leg movements. Believe it or not it got her started. I'm sceptical about it myself but let's just say I'll be trying it when the time comes :)

Hmmm might have to give that one a go myself! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back