What are you going to do to help labour happen?

It was accidental as I opened it and wiped it straight off...stunk lol
I'm just thinking how to dilute... Could I put a drop on a bath scrunchie with shower gel? Or does it need to be oil?? I can use bio oil no probs but just going in shower so was wondering xx

Tapatalking. X

not to suuuure.. have a browse on google and see how others have used it.
Im but stick to just putting it in bath water or putting it on bump with oil and washing it off after a few hours. i dnt want it on any of my flannels or scrubs! ill stink of it! xx

Lol I can still smell it tad on my hand! It does stick to u xx

Tapatalking. X

ohhh god, cant wait for my bath........ NOT! hahaha

I swear its stuck to my nostil hairs lmaoo x

Haha I've put a tad with bio oil on my bump can smell it but hardly used any so it's not too overpowering... It's relaxing me but baby is moving loads! Nothing else is happening... I need to get motivated as wanted to shop before my scan but its not looking likely! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Ohhh hope this works for one of us lol!

Imagine going into labour HUMMING of the stuff.. the MWs all looking like 'great.. another clary sage idiot' hahaha xx

Hahaha!! I'm being scanned today and will stink of it... Hopefully it doesn't smell after my shower... Actually I'm going in now get it off me! Poor scan lady! Lol

Really hope something works for one of us soon! Another friend of mine (well oh's) just had a baby this morning! That's 3 since the 12th!! Grrrr lol xx

Tapatalking. X

ohh whatt!!! why cant it be our turrrrrn! lolol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back