What are you going to do to help labour happen?

At my baby shower yesterday the 'already mums' were giving me some tips!

one that made me laugh was having a vodka and coke! and another said bacardi lol... a stiff drink got things moving, but they only had it because they were that fed up haha

I plan to have lots of sex, going to order my RLT soon too - think you start drinking at 33 weeks is it? xx

I've ordered some clary sage oil too.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

At my baby shower yesterday the 'already mums' were giving me some tips!

one that made me laugh was having a vodka and coke! and another said bacardi lol... a stiff drink got things moving, but they only had it because they were that fed up haha

I plan to have lots of sex, going to order my RLT soon too - think you start drinking at 33 weeks is it? xx

Yeah hun.. in started the capsules just after 34wks..
with the tea i think at 32/33wks its recommended the 1 cup and then just up it weekly xx

Don't rub clary sage directly on your bump tho, anyone that's bought it. It needs to go in a carrier oil, olive oil will do, bio oil.etc. you can also put s few drops on a hot flannel and then drape it over bump :eek:) I've been chucking it in the bath and then massaging in some with bio.oil., you can also use like olbas oil and inhale it off a tissue. I've been inserting epo capsules and taking them orally too, rlt caps and tea, lots of sex, walking etc. Plenty of contractions, just waiting for them to form a pattern.

i did all of the above things with DD1 and a sweep and a massive chinese set me off at 40+3 so dunno if any of the other stuff helped but will do it all again this time just incase. i found bouncing on my ball much more fun if it was to a musical film like saturday night fever or somthing lol

i did all of the above things with DD1 and a sweep and a massive chinese set me off at 40+3 so dunno if any of the other stuff helped but will do it all again this time just incase. i found bouncing on my ball much more fun if it was to a musical film like saturday night fever or somthing lol

I tried everything too. Nothing worked. :-( but didn't try the Chinese one. Will try that this time-any excuse!! ;-)

ohhh chinese!! excuse for another takeaway THANKS BEV haha! :) xx

Haha loving the Chinese idea!! Defo worth a try lol, I do love a nice Chinese!

I'm gona have a bath in a minute and put a few drops in there, then il do the flannel thing :) I'm excited!! X

Watch u go into blinking labour now!!!!!!!!!! lol xx

ha I wish! can u imagine tho if we did, I don't think id mention it to the mw about using the oil haha!!!! xxx

omg dani 14 days!!! what???????! just seen ur countdown, 14 days!!!

14 days and no later! Otherwise ill be having woooords! lolol
Wonder how big my lil chunk is now :p xx

I'm using evening primrose oil from tonight too! Lol
X

Tapatalking. X

i had a massive tub i was taking it while TTC.. and then i threw it out when i got pregnant! grrr didnt think it would come in handy near to the end lmao x

i had a massive tub i was taking it while TTC.. and then i threw it out when i got pregnant! grrr didnt think it would come in handy near to the end lmao x

Lol 69p in tesco thou xx

Tapatalking. X

thats true.. they are really cheap haha!! xx

well ive just got out the bath and im having some strong Braxton hicks girls!! its actually freaking me out..... I put about 10 drops of the oil in the bath water (after I washed my hair!!), and then put about 8 drops on a warm flannel and lay that on my bump for about 20 mins ish, and within minutes I was getting some really strong movements and a couple of Braxton hicks.
I then thought id give the nips a go so sat doing that for about 15mins, then decided I was bored and felt soooooo random so I got out! haha! but the oil drops off the flannel left red blotches on my bump? :/ so I ha a shower and used my soap and glory scrub and wash, and they toned right down, but in the shower I was getting back and period pains... so girls I can actually see why people use this!

defo gona use it more regularly, but maybe it would only really set labour off properly if u were about to start anyway? who knows, maybe in the night il lose my plug and have extra strong contractions..... please please please! haha x

Ooooh exciting! I can't wait to get mine! :D
X

Tapatalking. X

oh my gosh!! i only heard people were putting in about 4/5 drops haha!!!

KEEP US UPDATED MISSY!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back