** Wedding / Engagement / Eternity Rings Thread **

lol Tweety, did you get much for it?

My Ex offered to buy me an engagement ring out of his redundancy pay off - unsurprisingly I refused his very "romantic" offer :lol:

xxxxxx

I think I got £150 (back in 2007) :lol:

Think he only paid £250 for it! :lol:

KK your rings are beautiful :love:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

See ive tried that but as the cost just under £2k I was only offered £250. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet and accept you dont get anything near the value now. My mum seems happy with my cast offs though so I just let her keep them!! Xx

tapatalking

What metal are they Hun? Can you not go to a Jewlers get them to use the metal and make something for Daisy- Grace xx

White gold and 3 diamonds. I had thought about it but id probs rather just get shot of them. It would be different if her daddy had given me them but its part of my old life so I dont really want them to be part of our now life. Im a bit sentimental like that lol. I gave my mum my wedding ring. It was set more like an eternity ring but as we didnt get married I decided I never would wear it. Shes happy wandering about with my diamonds. Im having too make do with my pandora rings from my oh till he gets a grip and realises i deserve more:D xxxx

tapatalking

lol Tweety, did you get much for it?

My Ex offered to buy me an engagement ring out of his redundancy pay off - unsurprisingly I refused his very "romantic" offer :lol:

xxxxxx

I think I got £150 (back in 2007) :lol:

Think he only paid £250 for it! :lol:

KK your rings are beautiful :love:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

See ive tried that but as the cost just under £2k I was only offered £250. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet and accept you dont get anything near the value now. My mum seems happy with my cast offs though so I just let her keep them!! Xx

tapatalking

What metal are they Hun? Can you not go to a Jewlers get them to use the metal and make something for Daisy- Grace xx

White gold and 3 diamonds. I had thought about it but id probs rather just get shot of them. It would be different if her daddy had given me them but its part of my old life so I dont really want them to be part of our now life. Im a bit sentimental like that lol. I gave my mum my wedding ring. It was set more like an eternity ring but as we didnt get married I decided I never would wear it. Shes happy wandering about with my diamonds. Im having too make do with my pandora rings from my oh till he gets a grip and realises i deserve more:D xxxx

tapatalking

Completely understand Hun, sometimes you get better value trading the gold value at Jewlers Xx

Ooooo what a great thread i dont have my phone but heres the pic of my ring :love: i will post the real deal soon. oh got me an internally flawless diamond, i was blown away even the jeweler was impressed when we went to get it valued and insured!

01-0501-8046-01.jpg
01-0501-8046-05.jpg

Ooooo what a great thread i dont have my phone but heres the pic of my ring :love: i will post the real deal soon. oh got me an internally flawless diamond, i was blown away even the jeweler was impressed when we went to get it valued and insured!

01-0501-8046-01.jpg
01-0501-8046-05.jpg

Ooh i've got an internally flawless diamond too... and colour D the clearest.. totally colourless.... we're lucky girles xx

mine was valued at twice what we paid for it xx Beautiful ring sweety....

Here's mine
342_1_250.jpg

342_3_250.jpg

Last edited:
We got our diamonds in Dubai and got them valued over here and they were three times the value. Pushed up the IP but investment wise we are really pleased. Can't beat a good diamond. X

I pawned my old engagement ring :lol:

I did that with my eternity ring from my ex. Got enough to pay for a chinese take away :rofl: Couldn't wear that gemstone for ages after.

01-0501-8046-01.jpg
01-0501-8046-05.jpg

I remember the day you got engaged and I rang you from Camden to basically squee down the phone at you! :love:

Aw I remember too xxx you lovely lady

Seonaidmac....did u get your ring from diamond geezer!!!higj five for the same stone its so sparkly isnt it

Im trying to get a good pic as I have my phone back now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

y9enugat.jpg
agu5uzeb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Beautiful hun xxx

Yeah they sparkle so much... loads of people have commented on it... :)

I think hubby got it from Serendipity Diamonds xx

My engagement and wedding rings. He proposed august 2011 and we got married august 2012 x (I was 14/15 weeks pg on my wedding day) x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371361579754.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371361579754.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 81
My engagement and wedding rings. He proposed august 2011 and we got married august 2012 x (I was 14/15 weeks pg on my wedding day) x

Lovely rings, I really like pear cut diamonds. We choose one because it is the same shape as Sri Lanka where both hubby and I are from xx

Lovely rings, I really like pear cut diamonds. We choose one because it is the same shape as Sri Lanka where both hubby and I are from xx

Thanks hun I just lived how vintage looking it was! Was a mare picking a wedding ring to go with it tho x loved urs too xx

Loving this thread! Such lovely rings! I will upload a pic of mine later =) x

Here's my rings ladies! Bottom one is engagement ring. Need to wear the wedding ring on top as I lost weight and my engagement ring is now slightly too big so wedding band keeps it from slipping off lol. Wedding band has 'Forever Yours' inscribed on the inside x

Attachments

• IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 72
This is my engagement ring. Got engaged this year on our birthday. We have the same bday so was extra special x Sorry if pic is huge!! x

y8ety3y8.jpg

We went to Rome this February and he got down on one knee and asked me to be his "lovely" forever :) (That's his nickname for me) He said that he wanted to leave it a while to get married, then after a week or so he was like "Maybe at the end of the year we can see what our finances are like and start planning"...

Then about a week later we found out we were expecting :) So we've put our wedding plans on hold :p

It's white gold and diamond and OH said he was shit scared cause he carried it around in his coat pocket on the Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and then half of Thursday. Even on like the subway and stuff lol

Attachments

• IMG-20130603-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130603-WA0000.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Love this thread! Love looking at sparklers :)

Here's mine - OH proposed on Christmas Eve just gone

7y6ydane.jpg

Tapatalking!

:( cant get engagement or eternity ring on fingers today :(
Atleast its only happened now at 39+1 so ive manage to last without swollen fingers.

But jeeez, u should see my sauasage hands and feet lol x

You're so lucky!! I've already had to stop wearing my rings! (Also always wear one that belonged to my nan) I feel so naked without them and keep going to twist them round my finger :(

Managed to get it on today..
But keep playing with it cos im paranoid its guna get stuuuck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back