** Wedding / Engagement / Eternity Rings Thread **

Lush rings ladies!! :)
And congrats on the up coming weddings!!

No idea when we can afford to get married yet :( xx

Just seen this thread, gorgeous rings :)

In April me and OH celebrated 10 years together and he surprised me completely out of the blue with an eternity ring to say thank you for Max and 10 years. Is very special and he even guessed my ring size right! xxx

Ah i love that ring :) Looks like my eternity ring, OH bought me it for my 21st birthday lol!
Then proposed a year later xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370941621.151999.jpg

Here is my engagement ring!

Engaged 6 and half years! Our wedding is next year!

Aww thats gorgeous hun!
And yay for ur wedding next year! :) :)

I havent worn my eternity ring since OH proposed last year.
Just tried it on.. Cant get it passed my knuckle haha!

My engagement ring was to big when he got it..so lucky that still fits, but just about!!

Looks like my 3st weight gain is creeping to my chubby fingers lmfao xx

Gorgeous rings ladies!
I'm still waiting for my engagement ring :( haha

xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370981542.460534.jpg
Oh look... No ring... One day he says!!!!!

You ladies have some amazing rings xx

Ive got an old one from my ex...does that count. My mr miserable doesnt do marriage he says. Ppppft. We will see about that!!!! Xx

tapatalking

Did you get to keep the ring Gayle!! Iv never even been close to being engaged xx

After everything too blooming right. Was all I left with after 11 years. Its a gorgeous ring as well. My mum has it. Lol. Xxxx

tapatalking

lol Tweety, did you get much for it?

My Ex offered to buy me an engagement ring out of his redundancy pay off - unsurprisingly I refused his very "romantic" offer :lol:

xxxxxx

Fab thread ladies I love diamonds!

Here are my ringsImageUploadedByTapatalk1371162368.582181.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371162379.333428.jpg

We designed all the rings together. We were engaged in 2009, married in 2010 and hubby got me my eternity band 2011 for our first Anniversary. Xx

I'm no longer married but I still have my rings - diamond and platinum so worth a fair bit. I will either keep them for X as she grows up or sell them at some point in the future.
eruhuzy6.jpg

My Ex offered to buy me an engagement ring out of his redundancy pay off - unsurprisingly I refused his very "romantic" offer :lol:

xxxxxx

I think I got £150 (back in 2007) :lol:

Think he only paid £250 for it! :lol:

KK your rings are beautiful :love:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

xxxxxx

See ive tried that but as the cost just under £2k I was only offered £250. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet and accept you dont get anything near the value now. My mum seems happy with my cast offs though so I just let her keep them!! Xx

tapatalking

xxxxxx

See ive tried that but as the cost just under £2k I was only offered £250. Maybe I need to just bite the bullet and accept you dont get anything near the value now. My mum seems happy with my cast offs though so I just let her keep them!! Xx

tapatalking

What metal are they Hun? Can you not go to a Jewlers get them to use the metal and make something for Daisy- Grace xx

I need to lose weight to be able to wear mine. They are platinum/diamond(blue and white).
Damn fat fingers

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back