** Wedding / Engagement / Eternity Rings Thread **

babyslog

Reaction score
As the title says! :)

If you've got a ring on your finger SHOW IT OFF!!
Even if its not Wedding / Engagement / Eternity ring and just a nice ring your OH has bought you uploooooad :)

I love looking at ladies gorgeous blingy fingers :D haha..

SO UPLOAD YOUR FINGER LADIES! xx

engagement ring.jpg

Heres my engagement ring..

Still waiting to book and plan wedding! x

Ill join in!!

My engagement ring

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369751471.347739.jpg

Same as you, no date yet! Lets pop these babies popped out first! Xx

Here's my rings, have been married over 2 and a half years, is my second engagement ring, I had to have my other one cut off after breaking my hand and finger a few weeks before the wedding.... oops :) my hubby had it made into a gorgeous pair of diamond and platinum earrings and bought me the new one in the hope it would bring me better luck.... and it went better with the wedding ring I picked out :D

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 125
Thank you! I love yours! I'm currently working on a couple of lush weddings (am a wedding planner and cake decorator) and have just helped find 2 very different wedding rings, one of them has the sound wave of the other partner saying I love you engraved on it and the other one has their children's fingerprints engraved in them... both so lovely and personal :D

Aww hope lovely do they sound! and yeah very personal :) xx

What a cool thread! Gorgeous rings ladies! For those ladies who are lucky enough to have their weddings to come, when are you thinking?

I got engaged at the end if 2010 and got married in April 2012 and got pregnant in May 2012!
Here are mine, bottom is the wedding ring, middle in the engagement ring, top is the eternity ring I got this Mother's Day as it was my first!

View attachment 37893

I have really fat fingers!

gorgeous rings ladies!!
So have you lovely engaged ladies started planning when and what style day you're having?
and to the wonderful married ladies, what was your wedding like and when were you engaged/married etc?

oooooo and what were the engagement stories???
This is such a lovely thread :D

I suppose I should share really
met hubby in 2007 when I was a fresher at uni, proposed on my birthday march 2008 at a big surprise party he planned for me :D and we got married in september 2010 (08.09.10)
xx

OH proposed to me last year in Sept on holiday in Egypt :)

We did an excursion quad bikes, camal ride then star gazing :) and he popped the big Q while we were looking up at the starts and gave me the ring :)

It was lovely! xxx

Mine
yvejy6ed.jpg

I told my hubby if I didn't get a big fat diamond ring for my 29th birthday I was leaving him :) nearly 5 years later we finally got married the day before our 11 year anniversary and at 30 weeks pregnant lol
I never did hold out much hope for an eternity ring!

Met OH in March 2005 when I was 14 and he was 15. I was in a relationship already but we became really close friends (he told me he loved me a few times during that!) got together finally October 2007 I was 16 nearly 17 he was 18. Been really close ever since moved in together in 2009 I was 18 he was 19. Started trying for a baby in September 2011 got engaged on my 21st birthday Jan 2012 and fell pregnant the night of our engagement dinner at the end of Feb!

Proposal wasn't really romantic! Got home from a trip to England to see my family for my birthday and he took me out into town, took me to a jewellers and told me to pick a ring! lol but we both knew we were going to get engaged eventually.

For wedding we are thinking Winter 2016 in the Scottish Highlands, lots of snow, big castle and to get married outside in a clearing in a forest. Have fake furs over everyones chairs to wrap up in outside then into the castle massive log fire. Still a long time away but I can't wait :lol:

aww babyslog that's lush! what a lovely story!
Tinks I love your ring! and hooray for getting your diamond :D
ChloeNat that wedding sounds absolutely gorgeous! would be wonderful, really magical,i'm imagining lots of candles :)

We got married in a big country house. I originally didn't want a traditional wedding but my hubby did so I did it as a surprise for him (plus I tried on this ivory princess dress and it was an 'OMG I'M A PRINCESS' moment lol) so he expected me to walk down the aisle in a black and hot pink dress ans when I walked down in an ivory dress with tiara and veil he started crying, it was lush! We had a fairly relaxed day, it was traditional with a twist (lots of hot pink)! I still wear my wedding dress occasionally.... and my tiara... lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back