** Wedding / Engagement / Eternity Rings Thread **

OH proposed to me last year in Sept on holiday in Egypt :)

We did an excursion quad bikes, camal ride then star gazing :) and he popped the big Q while we were looking up at the starts and gave me the ring :)

It was lovely! xxx

Very romantic :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Engagement ring. Engaged in january 3 days after our 12 week scan. Can't wait to have the same surname as our little boy and be my OH's wife!
Eek. Probably wont be till 2015 atleast... unless we win the lottery ;) xxx

uploadfromtaptalk1369767436923.jpg
Sent from my GT-I9300

Aww these stories and rings are so lovely!!!!
Chloenat your wedding sounds like its going to be gorgeous!

I met my hubby at Uni back in 2004 at the age of 18, we got together a year later and 6 years later he proposed in Paris. He had asked my boss to pretend to send me to Paris a week before Christmas to attend some event which meant I'd have to dress up before I got on the Eurostar on the Friday evening. I got to the hotel, went to the room and my hubby opened it, led me to the balcony where it was snowing and the Eiffel Tower was in full view and all sparkling, got on one knee and proposed. It was so amazing!

Our wedding was a traditional catholic wedding with a reception in a hotel in London.
Honeymoon in St Lucia.
Now sat here feeding our baby.
It's been an amazing few years!

Xxx

Aww love this thread!
Hubby proposed 2 weeks after coming back from Afghan. He took me to Dan yr Ogof caves (we has been there the year before and I said off hand I'd love to get married in the cathedral cave) and got down on 1 knee infront of the alter in cathedral cave, in front of all the crowds. We got an applause, and someone even took a pic which they kindly sent us.

Big suprise! That was July 11, wed in Apr 12, Pg in Nov. Didn't wait about LOL.

Here's my rings

Perfect for me as I'm very accident prone and I'm not allowed stones at work!

Don't have an eternity ring yet as baby's not here :)

Xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369768396087.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369768396087.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 105
Spinsugar, snap on the wedding month and year! What date was it? Mine was the 28th!

27th :) I was the Friday as it was a groupon and cheap LOL. We were very lucky and had beautiful sunshine! Its totally the best month :p

Xx

Awww almost snap! We had terrible weather but it was all indoors thankfully.
Happy 1st anniversary for last month ;)
Xx

Awww almost snap! We had terrible weather but it was all indoors thankfully.
Happy 1st anniversary for last month ;)
Xx

And you hun! We couldn't do much for it but we went to monkey world, as we spent our first day as a married couple at marwell zoo lol

Xx

Lol! Sounds lovely :)
We just went for a super quick meal as it was the first time I left the baby for more than the length of a shower!
Xxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770174.750746.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770203.251781.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770218.173744.jpg

My rings :) had an upgrade for our 8th wedding Anniversary in April :)

These are my old rings ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369770282.454630.jpg

My hubby called me at work and asked if I could meet him at the pub on my lunch, I really thought he was going to dump me- we ha only been together 10 weeks! I was so nervous lol. Anyway he got me a glass of wine and was acting odd. Next thing he was on one knee asking me to marry him!! The whole pub was clapping.
He asked me on February 10th 2004, because he bought the ring that day and was planning to ask me on valentines day, but couldn't wait that long lol. We got married in Mexico on April 16th 2005. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohhh I like the idea of a regular upgrade...can I upgrade hubby too :p

Xx

Forgot to say when I got married I picked a cheapy ring as my fingers swelled during pregnancy, going through the ceremony where hubby is placing the ring on my finger and notice its not the cheapy I gave him that morning. He actually got a loan from work and sneaked out the day before while I was at the hairdressers and bought me a new ring. It has a single diamond in it and written on the inside is 'two hearts - one soul'

awww thats so lovely of him!

I agree about the regular upgrade :D

I also had to have a different ring on my wedding day, as I had broken my hand and ring finger, I had an elasticated 3 layer diamante cheapy ring as my finger was twice the size as previous, and that's why my original engagement ring was cut off :)

I also had to have my dress re-hemmed 3 weeks before as I broke my foot so had to ditch the heels and switch to flats :D

and my husband says I'm cursed......... x

Beautiful rings ladies!
Here are mine. We've been married for 4 years in October and been together for 9 years :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369812386.455298.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369815075.732890.jpg

My wedding and engagement ring. Been married 5 years next month!

Luvvin all the bling ladies. .. here's my engagement ring and wedding ring xxx

hujebazy.jpg
2erytygy.jpg
ebadedut.jpg
na3u9e6e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Oops sorry for the size of the pics I posted via tapatalk xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Beautiful rings :D
I actually rarely wear my rings, When i'm working (run my own cake company) I don't wear any rings and otherwise I wear my 'day to day' ring which is a simple platinum band with a single diamond in it. I have never really been a big jewelry fan so I wear them on a long chain around my neck 80% of the time :) xx

Ooo I love this thread. Lovely rings ladies :)

Heres mine..

Rings.jpg

The diamond one is obviously my engagement ring (no date set yet, but we have pretty much decided it will be August 2016)

And the other one is a lovely ring that OH got me for my 21st birthday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back