** Wedding / Engagement / Eternity Rings Thread **

This is my engagement ring :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 103
my beautiful wedding ring. the inscription says Hearts as One in the Tibetan language

Attachments

• DSC_0527.jpg
    DSC_0527.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 92
Lovely rings! This picture was taken on the first day of our honeymoon. I still have the nice French Manicure I got done for the wedding. We got married in August 2012. Unfortunately, I've had to take both rings off in the last few weeks and have them on my Pandora bracelet.
SAM_0408-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Apologies for the absolutely massive picture of my hand!

Gorgeous rings! :-D Im sure I've posted before but must have been another thread.

Here's my wedding, engagement and eternity rings. We were engaged in 2005, married 2009 and was surprised with my eternity ring when Cam was one. We designed our wedding rings ourselves, i love how it twists to fit my diamond Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372599968959.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372599968959.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 85
Here's my rings

Both one off and made just for me :) hubby designed engagement ring as I didn't know and wedding band was made to match :) engaged Christmas 2011 , got married January 2013

Here's my rings

Both one off and made just for me :) hubby designed engagement ring as I didn't know and wedding band was made to match :) engaged Christmas 2011 , got married January 2013

No piccie x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ill join in!!

My engagement ring

View attachment 37888

Same as you, no date yet! Lets pop these babies popped out first! Xx

haha, the shape of my hand is similiar to you, white and chubby. How i wish i could have a pair of slender hand since the ring looks more beautiful on them.

Oh I've just stumbled this thread I love it!!

OH out of the blue got down on one knee and proposed to me in may when we were in holiday on Greece overlooking the beach it was beautiful and we are all confirmed for September next year :))))

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373213343.237145.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373213376.778706.jpg

BabyDust *****

My £5 ring from vintage fair. Just to give OH a hint! Lol ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373575952291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373575952291.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 93
gorgeous rings ladies!!
So have you lovely engaged ladies started planning when and what style day you're having?
and to the wonderful married ladies, what was your wedding like and when were you engaged/married etc?

oooooo and what were the engagement stories???
This is such a lovely thread :D

I suppose I should share really
met hubby in 2007 when I was a fresher at uni, proposed on my birthday march 2008 at a big surprise party he planned for me :D and we got married in september 2010 (08.09.10)
xx

Fairycake your stoey is the same as mine almost....identically....met in freshers 2007, proposed sept 2008 and married sept 2009....will get ring pics asap x

Lovely rings :)

My engagement ring is a green sapphire, I always said I would like a green stone and this one is lovely, he had it made for me. I can't seem to post pictures though so you will have to imagine it hehe.

My wedding ring is shaped to fit under my engagement ring and is engraved with a leaf motif all around.

I can't wear either at the moment as I am far too hot and my fingers have swollen. I'm not even pg yet so I probably won't be able to wear them for years!

Right... this has been bugging me for ages... how do you upload pics to a current thread... I can onlu post pics if I start a new thread!

These are mine!

My engagement ring has a hidden Ruby underneath which is my birthstone :)

Attachments

• Rings.jpg
    Rings.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member