Wedding and weight loss..

ninjawomble

Reaction score
I know bubba hasnt arrived in the world yet, but we are aiming to set the date for our wedding next year.. Now my ONE thing is I want to be slim enough to feel nice in my dress.
Im usually a size ten and ten stone...Ive so far gained three and half... :oops:

NOW..how long is realistic enough to lose about 3 stone and hopefully tone up? (Im gonna eat sensibly and use the gym and wii fit)
Is July ok do you think. OH wants March but I dont think I will do that!

I know I may sound daft, but Ive always been slim so dont know how long weight loss takes :oops:

Well, first of all, as soon as you give birth (well, during first week) you will loose about a stone (baby weight, placenta, extra blood and etc), then, if you are naturally slim there shouldnt be many problems. Just eat sensibly and do some mild exersising :hug:

Hiya!
They say for healthy weightloss you should aim to loss no more to 1-2lbs a week, so roughly 8lbs a month, as Carina said quite a bit of that is baby weight, all my weight I put on was babyweight, however your stomach does loose alot of tonne and you have to excercise as well as diet after...

HOWEVER afterwards I won't lie it will be harder with a newborn, as you will have less time, breastfeeding burns alot of calories and you could also do long walks in the park etc, as well as going back to the gym when you're ready...

Personally if you put 110% effort into it you could lose the weight and be toned and ready within 3mths.

x

I need to lose weight too for our wedding in 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back