yep im hooked [updated with pics iv put on weight!]

trixipaws

Reaction score
on this weight loss thing- weighed myself this morning i was 96.8lbs or 43.9kg- thats 6 stone 13! and i kno in my heart thats too light for a grown woman but i must admit i felt so excited and giddy! and now im below 7st i dont wanna get back up to or over it :(
plus my boyf cant get a hold over this one- and he wants me to gain weight! things not been great between us lately but feeling slim and beautiful makes it easier for me to cope with it if that makes sense?

i weigh over twice as much as u plus some :cry: please get some help hunny :hug:

thats the weight of just my arms! :lol: :lol:
u might feel good and nice and slim but thats seriously underweight :( :hug: :hug:

You look small built to me so even if you do put abit more weight on you wont be able to tell :) :hug:

Trix, you need to go talk to someone about this. You are seriously underweight and the fact that you get excited about that fact is worrying. You are a beautiful girl without the need to be super skinny. You are going to make yourself very unwell if you keep this up :(

Trix, not good, please go and seek some help off your doctor - have any of your friends told you that yourmaybe too slim - being beautiful isnt being skinny, being healthy and happy is beautiful.

Awwww Trix, please no :(

As others have said, its not healthy and its not good. Its the start of a slippery slope for you. Make every effort to stop it before it takes hold. Please :hug:

Skinny (unless naturally so and able to eat well to remain that way) does not equal beautiful. It equals unhealthy. You might be thin but your body is not healthy. Its lacking vitamins and nutrients and goes into starvation mode and starts slowing down so as to conserve energy.

Also as I have expressed before, your eating habits can affect your child as she grows up. You may not think it, but if she doesn't see you eat, or eat very little and fixate on your weight/size and so on she can also develop eating problems which would not be good. You need to be fit and well to be able to care for her and run around and enjoy yourself. Not eating well will make you tired, bad tempered and your body will lose condition, everything from hair to bones. Long term underweight problems can cause health problems. It really can.

Go see your GP and get referred to a dietician if need be. They can help you enjoy food and maintain a good bodyweight to enable you to live an active life and feel good doing things. If you need further counselling to help overcome your eating problem then seek it.

Hi

Hun i know everyone is saying this but you really should talk to someone it isnt healthy and you have to be healthy for you and for Melissa :hug:
a friend of mine was like this until she had her son now she is over the 100 pounds mark 110 i think and looks healthier and she says she feels better . I hope your okay hun seriously think about getting help were here if you need us :hug:

Im sorry to be blunt and im not medical expert but I really think you have a serious eating disorder and need to seek help before you end up really really ill, the fact that you are getting 'excited and giddy' about being below 7 stone says that you have a problem as you are getting a 'high' from weight loss. I honestly dont think skinny is beautiful, i think its a sure sign that you are unhealthy.

I am 5ft 4 (the same as you) and i weigh 11st 12oz... does that make me unattractive, not beautiful, fat and overweight?

I dont wanna upset you but i really think you need a wake up call because im worried your gunna end up in hospital or somthing worse. You need to think about your daughter now & not yourself, you are not setting a good example for her. Its an addiction you have and it needs to be worked through and sorted out, please please seek medical help :hug: :hug: :hug:

uh oh :( Same as everyone above said. It's important that you catch this disorder now while you are still able to think objectively about it. The fact that you can tell us about how you felt at being under 7 stone and that you were aware it wasn't good, is important. But I don't know how long you will be able to do that. Please get some help - you have a lovely little family and they care for you loads. It will really hurt them too :hug:

i am going to echo what everyone else has said but i also think you have a mental problem which maybe linked to the weightloss thing, i know, i know some of you may say i am being harsh but it is a reality! you know you are getting a kick out of losing weigh but you cant help it as its your state of mind, you also get a kick out of bragging about how much weight you are losing and the attention that brings you, you have a daughter and i dont think you realise what damage this could do to her as she grows up hun, do you actually want help yet?

rach ur right i do enjoy the attention i get and i do like bragging about it. doesnt everyone tho? werent we all bigging up kim for losing 11lbs recently? not that we shouldnt, i think thats super! i think i do show off a bit coz i can be lightest- its the only thing i can probably win at, im crap at everything else :(
mrs.tommo, yes my friends, colleagues, boyf and family have all said i look too thin, but i took it as a compliment i loved it! i kno its not right, i dont wanna go see my GP or HV tho coz my sister works for NHS and said theres no guarantee they wont call social services, its not worth the risk- i kno im a good mum im fiercely protective of her- if i told them about this they'd think im a nutter.

Ohhh Trix. Please don't think that 6.13 is a good thing! I'm 5 foot tall and I'm 9stone makes me think I must look like a elephant to you. You are good at things you can be the best mum in the world to your little girl and you can be the best girlfriend to your partner.....but you cant do that if your in hospital having food forced into you. You need to go and see your doctor if you got ill you would be in a hell of alot of trouble you wouldn't have anything there to help you get better.

xxxx

trixipaws said:
rach ur right i do enjoy the attention i get and i do like bragging about it. doesnt everyone tho? werent we all bigging up kim for losing 11lbs recently? not that we shouldnt, i think thats super! i think i do show off a bit coz i can be lightest- its the only thing i can probably win at, im crap at everything else :(
mrs.tommo, yes my friends, colleagues, boyf and family have all said i look too thin, but i took it as a compliment i loved it! i kno its not right, i dont wanna go see my GP or HV tho coz my sister works for NHS and said theres no guarantee they wont call social services, its not worth the risk- i kno im a good mum im fiercely protective of her- if i told them about this they'd think im a nutter.

Aww Trixipaws, i'm sorry if i'm gonna sound harsh here but I have to say it how I see it.

We were bigging up Kim because she has weight to lose so your comparison to her means nothing. Your obviously underweight and not healthy. Thats nothing to brag about. I have nothing against people who are naturally thin but seriously, at your height and weight do you really think when people look at you they think 'wow isn't she so slim' - they look and think 'wow she really should eat'

You mention 'winning' - the only thing your winning at is making yourself one of unhealthiest girls here. well you can have tha title cos i'm not sure many girls would want to compete for it.

And you worry about seeking help because your concerned there is a risk social services could get involved :think: do you not think for one second that if you let this 'addiction' or whatever you wanna call it get out of hand, you make yourself seriously ill, admitted to hospital possibly. Do you not think social services will definately get involved then??

Not to mention your daughter, she needs a role model in growing up. Everything you say I think - aww she sounds like a really good Mam, definately someone Millie can look up to but if you carry on the way you are your not going to be a rolemodel for your daughter, I hope you don't pass on your crazy habit to her. How would you feel then? :?

thanku for ur replies and ur honesty everyone. ur right i should not lose any more weight. its opened my eyes a bit what y'all said i do actually wanna speak to my HV or someone not just about this but about how im feeling lately too im really up and down- but im too frightened

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Your going through a bit at home and its understandable, maybe you feel your more in control when your lossing weight, i dont know im guessing! but you need too put some weight on, your never guna be fat Rachel - you have a slim physique. So dont worry about getting fat. I think your new ticker should say to put on weight, a size 6 - 8 would be great and healthy!

Seriously though in a few years when millie is older and is dieting and breaking her heart because she thinks shes too fat when really shes as slender as you, what would you say to her? I think you would be breaking your heart over her doing that to herself and you would say the same as he rest of us.

Keep us updated! and eat eat eat girl and put a few pounds back on and enjoy life, you gave up drugs - you can do this easily - you are strong.

Please dont be frightened Trix, they are there to help :hug: :hug:

trixipaws said:
thanku for ur replies and ur honesty everyone. ur right i should not lose any more weight. its opened my eyes a bit what y'all said i do actually wanna speak to my HV or someone not just about this but about how im feeling lately too im really up and down- but im too frightened

I'm so glad you are able to take on board what people are trying to say :hug:

The way I see it Trix is that by seeking advice and support now, before things get really bad, you are actually still in control and are less likely to have any problems with the HV than if you leave it, become ill or your LO develops problems.

They won't be looking to cause problems for you. You are not a bad mother. You are just struggling with weight loss and are asking for advice and support on how to get a good balance for yourself. They will be able to offer that for you somehow.

I think if you can begin to address your eating issues and weight loss, you will start to feel better in other parts of your personal life also. Mentally, not eating well can cause you to become depressed and suffer mood swings and so on. Its often all linked.

So go see your GP and ask to see a dietician who can offer you impartial advice and help your eating habits. That you are not eating as well as you would like and need some support to gain a bit. You don't even have to tell your HV about that.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

trixipaws said:

Trix, you've said that other people have commented on your weight, and that you don't want to speak to anyone because you are scared of social services getting involved.

I don't want to scare you, or cause you anymore distress, but have you thought about the possibility that if all these people are noticing, then someone else could contact social services if they are worried about you?

I think it'd be better if you spoke to your HV and flagged the problem up yourself, rather than having someone else do it.

I very very very much doubt that social services would get involved, it's clear to anyone that you are devoted to Millie. You just need some support at the moment, and some advice on healthy eating.

I hope you do speak to your HV, they are there for your health as well as that of Millie's!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back