I thought I'd lost weight.....

Lou

Reaction score
WRONG! I was absolutely convinced I had lost weight. I've been eating better, no crisps or sweets or biscuits or snacks between meals. All my meals have been balanced and healthy. I was 10 stone when I felt 'fat' before I decided to do something about it and today I bought some sodding scales and I'm still 10 stone :( I know I probably need to burn off some fat but I am so disheartened! I see weight loss articles in magazines where people have dieted down to 10 stone and some look fat and some look slim.....so does it really matter what the scales say and should I just go with how I feel?

I shouldn't have bought them :(

I would just go by clothes sizes, that's how I normally judge if I've lost weight...sod the scales! :D

:rotfl: Don't....I'm pissed off man :( I was being so good refusing crisps my mum had bought me and drinking water instead of coke....bloody waste of time :x

I'm getting drunk tonight :talkhand:

I still reckon ur a fat knacker! :shakehead:

And stop looking at my titties!!! :shakehead:

Foxxi said:
I still reckon ur a fat knacker! :shakehead:

And stop looking at my titties!!! :shakehead:

I thought they were your knackers Ms Fox! :moon: :moon: :moon: :lol:

:rotfl: Foxxi yo iz crazy :lol:

If I was fat with enormous knockers I'd be happy as a pig in shite :D

Don't go by scales alone.........my weight fluctuates between 1-4lbs over a week. Only weigh yourself once a week at roughly the same time (naked, you weigh less! :lol:)
Also hun, measure yourself. You will really notice a difference in inches. And if you're on AF, you will weigh more. Good luck, keep it up and you will notice a difference :hug:
Get drunk tonight and start again tomorrow! :rotfl:

Misslarue said:
Don't go by scales alone.........my weight fluctuates between 1-4lbs over a week. Only weigh yourself once a week at roughly the same time (naked, you weigh less! :lol:)
Also hun, measure yourself. You will really notice a difference in inches. And if you're on AF, you will weigh more. Good luck, keep it up and you will notice a difference :hug:
Get drunk tonight and start again tomorrow! :rotfl:

I like your way of thinking :wink: :rotfl:

Cheers girls :hug:

lou said:

Well why aint I as happy as a pig in shite then gurlfren! :talkhand:

Foxxi said:
lou said:

Well why aint I as happy as a pig in shite then gurlfren! :talkhand: