Symptom spotting ahoy!!

Moley I got cramping at 7dpo and thought that my hayfever had arrived early. Alas it was a tiny pea snuggling in :love: sounds good. Was it smokey who had flushes and dribble?? :lol: x

Is this a lucky thread? Well I'm posting for the hell of it then. PleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLuckyPleaseBeLucky

:lol:

I'm really emotional today... Been crying in the loos at work this morning... I'm cramping again but feels like AF cramping and now I'm sure the witch is on her way and its making me upset.... Boo...

I am looking forward to watching the Royal Wedding tomorrow - hopefully that will cheer me up.

x x

Sounds good for you charliesmissing, when are you due to test? I have been ttc for 3 years, testing on 30th April if I can hold on that long!

I've been trying about the same amount of time. am going to try and wait until around may 8th as i think thats when AF is due to visit. Like i said, my cycles are only just getting back to normal.

am having more waves of sick feeling, woke up felt sick, stayed in bed a bit. got up about 11 and did some errands. feeling sick again so gonna go back to bed and see if that helps.

:dust: for you all :dust:
:) im 9DPO.. with no symtoms.. Boooo!!!
:love: :dust: :love: :dust:

Last edited:
Just wondering if there's been any updates ladies.... 9DPO today and BFN with FMU... I know I know its too early but I'm a POAS addict... Witch due Monday FX she doesn't show x x

Moley I got cramping at 7dpo and thought that my hayfever had arrived early. Alas it was a tiny pea snuggling in :love: sounds good. Was it smokey who had flushes and dribble?? :lol: x

yup, that was me!! thaks for broadcasting princess :blush:

I had a hot face and very fluey symptoms that came and went...no sickness or anything like that....boobs wern't sore just felt different....don't know bout the dribble (although i could have had, don't remember) deffo remember a metalic taste in my mouth on both 8dpo and 9dpo.

best of luck ladies....:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Looooool dribble.

My nips were itchy yesterday. Today they are flippin sore!

Lol sore nips and twisting and chewing... You girlies do make me laugh...

No symptoms today... Been off my food today and have a bad back but think this is because I slept funny. No sore nips or tender boobs and saliva dribble is bavk to normal... After feeling positive last week think the witch will get me as symptoms non existent now... Hey ho hey ho off to another cycle I will go lolol x x

Today I feel extremely extremely hungry, horrible bloody taste in my mouth. But I've just noticed I have very watery CM. WTF is going on. Last 2 days it's been really creamy and LOTS of it and now it's watery which I've read is fertile CM. Wish I hadn't started checking it now lol! Oh, and I'm 8dpo according to FF but now I've noted my CM its not so sure anymore :rofl:

You know what, didn't think about it before I'm flippin starving! Considering I had a sweaty sausage butty about 2hours ago. I want MEAT!

Aww man I NEED a sausage butty now!!!! Mmmm mmmm mmmm I might have to go round to my dads cos I know he'll have one in! lol hope this means we're both up the duff!!! :pray: :rofl:

AND I've got a strawberry obsession at the mo. Keep buying giant catering sized tubs of them from Costco and then scoffing them all myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back