How many DPO and what are your symptoms?

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has done a thread like this before so here goes....if your in your 2ww............how many DPO are you atm and what are your symptoms?

I have been very relaxed and chilled about it all this time since MC and havent really been SS but the things that i cant ignore are as follows....

Im 7dpo....

Lots of Creamy CM and feeling like AF has arrived at times I feel that wet (sorry TMI)

Some quick sharp twinges on lower right side yesterday

Boobs are a bit tender around the sides

Having vivid dream last two nights

Felt queasy when went to bed last night

Seem to be peeing a little more than last few days since yest morning

And due to test on 3rd May!

Had lot more right side sharp pinches this morning

Another mad vivid dream last night (could be the cheese lol)

And ever so slightly light brown coloured CM this morning.....

Maybe AF on her way but obviously Im hoping its IB on its mission.....

So for someone not SS im doing well arnt I? lol

xxx

Last edited:
I think I am 13DPO and I am pretty sure AF is on her way. I am having the same symptoms I had for the last couple of cycles:

Bad mood swings
Bloating
Boobs feel bigger
Today I have had some mild cramping, TM pinky CM & some blood streaks.

I am expecting her to fully arrive tomorrow.

Thanks MrsB....lets hope AF stays away and you get your BFP this time xxx

We can but hope. If she does at least it will be an end to this mammoth long cycle.

If no AF I will test Sat before my acupuncture.

Your symptoms are looking promising, I hope you get your well deserved mega sticky BFP on the 3rd.

Ahhhh fingers crossed she doesnt....and thank you i hope we do too....it would be lovely xxx

7dpo/8dpo

Bloating
Headaches
Slight sharp pains in the bum (lol dunno if thats preg related)
Twinges
Sore lower back
Increased cm (but I always get this before af comes)

Last edited:
Oooh fingers crossed PP.....when you testing? Think me and JJ are testing around the same time so far...and I think Bonnie too....exciting times again ehh xxx

Right my symptoms: I am 12DPO

Had to give up smoking - just couldn't stomach it anymore
lots and lots of wind!
Getting up to wee in the night - at least once every night
very very slight cramping - not painfull but I can feel it - if that makes sense!
Very irritable
very short tempered
Very emotional
Now feel bloated - but only in my lower stomach - it feels like its sticking out!!

Last edited:
Oh your 12dpo not too far ahead of us then when you testing again Bonny? Ah wouldnt it be great if we all got them this time....xxx

it would be perfect if we got BFP's this time! I want this so much right now!

Well testing is supposed to be on saturday, BUT i did a couple of tests this morning - I wasn't going to say anything but I did an OPK and HPT

OPK came up positive but HPT came up negative - Now what does that mean?!

Ah it would be great!!!

Oh you did?? Hmmmmm well it may just be too early to show up on an HPT...was it a dark second line on OPK...?? xxx

Good luck ladies. May the witch stay away for the next 9 months for everyone!

The second line on opk was darker than the lines I got when I was OV, but not quite as dark as the control line - so I'm not pinning too much on it really,

Will now wait till saturday to test again!

Hmmmm yeah prob best not to read too much into the OPK as they get our hopes up dont they!!!

Good luck tho I will be watching out for everyones BFP!!! xxx

Me too!!

Fingers crossed the crazy SS turns out to be for real this time and not just make believe again!

Bonny just be careful though because last month my ov tests where positive but not pregnant. Ov tests measure a surge in LH so I reckon (and this is just my theory) that my LH must have surged because of my impending af. I'm just saying not to rely on them really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back