Princess81

Reaction score
Only 5dpo if my last opk is to be believed :shock: and getting the following:
Yest and today lots of creamy cm
Yest and today sore boobs
Runny nose
Feeling a bit pukey today
More spots appearing :-/

Dunno if this much is normal at 5dpo :shock: could be in my head I suppose :oooo: gonna try to hold off til 20th April for testing

best of luck hun...FX for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun it's not like me to symptom spot but they seem fairly obvious this time round x

Good luck princess! Loving that you are in your tww! Symptoms sound promising, hope to see your bfp in a week. X x x

everything crossed hun! i noticed that i had more spots over the past few weeks xxx

Oh Princess, sounds hopeful hunny!!

FX it's your month my lovely!!

Thanks girlies :love: nothing else to report today, will continue to hold out for testing til 20th April :) xx

Well today I feel sick :sick: all night at work I had tender boobs and a few cramps today and still loads of CM :roll: very possible signs of an impending AF, but we shall see x

:clock: i'm getting impatient for you. sounds good though :)

I'm not sure if it's cos I have just done night shifts, it does mess with your bod a bit and I have felt pukey on them before due to tiredness so it could be to do with that :eh: xx

Well.... cd 31 today. But only 8 dpo according to the positive opk that I got :eh: I am totally off my food today - which is totally unlike me :lol: I had a fruit and yogurt smoothie for breakfast and had to force down a salad earlier which I didn't really want. I feel full and pukey now and the salad was at 4pm. This is really starting to feel like I did when i was pregnant last time. My boobs aren't as sore but I can't remember what order the symptoms were in the last time as there was so much going on in my life then that symptom spotting was the last thing on my mind until they became undeniable. Metformin has arrived and I'm in a quandry as to whether to take it or not, it allegedly does reduce mc risk in women with pcos and I have read loads of testimonies to this fact, in fact, the majority who stopped it when pregnant had mc's. So there we are. Still wanting to hold off for testing til 20th though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back