How many DPO and what are your symptoms?

Hey ladies Im out AF showed up this monrning....Im ok about it tbh as after MC I didnt really expect to get lucky this month so thinkg I emotionally prepared myself for AF arriving.....

But on the plus side at least ive not had to wait too long for my cycle to get back to some sort of normality.....exactly 28 days today since MC so hoping we have better luck next month!!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and fingers crossed for thoses of us entering another month of TTC....xxx

Sorry she got you Wilma, glad you are feeling ok about. It is good your body seems to have settled down. I wish you all the best for next month.

Thanks MrsB.....have warned DH were going for gold once AF goes away....lol!! Its our 5th month...not long in the grand scheme of things but at our age its long enough....so fingers crossed lol xxx

:hug: sorry she came but we're all going to get bfps next month no matter what!!

Sorry she got you wilma, WE will all get our BFP's next month!
Its good that your cycles seem to be back to normal already too, x x x

Thanks Bonny....yeah we certainly will!!!

And yes gone from 32 days to 28 so thats hopefully good but my LP is now 16 days so hope that all sorts itself out as I want a slightly shorter LP again lol!! Sure it wont take too long to get back on track and YEP Im getting mine next month with the rest of you lol xxx

Glad you have such a PMA Wilma and that your system has sorted itself out quickly - best of luck for this months TTC :)

Sorry she got you wilma :hug: if you fancy posting them 2 extra LP days my way I would gladly accept :)

Sorry to hear she got you Wilma :hug: but at least you are looking on the bright side and staying positive. I could be doing with your extra LP days as well Wilma if you want to share lol

Hey ladies you can had an extra LP day each....had a really bad day today thought I was ok but cried all day....posting in MC room as dont want to bring my doon here but really on a downer xxxx

Really sorry she got you Wilma, that's great news tho about the cycle length coming back to normal, will make things easier to plan - good luck this new cycle, X

Sorry to hear that. If it any consolation I´m out too, got taken completely by surprise earlier and I really thought this could have been the month!

i thought i would update all of you i think i may have done it and got a bfp can't belive it don't want to get too excited just in case it's not but a really hope it is, i have posted a pic in the poas gallery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back