TWW Symptom Spotting......

Thanks Emsey, emma and mrsmc....I wish it was easier than it is....dont you....lol!! Arggghhh...xxx

I wish i knew wether i could have a beer tonight at the concert lol

Well heres another udate for today...........

1dpo.....not a lot that I noticed!

2dpo.....mega bloated and lots of twinges...yellowish/cream coloured CM lots!

3dpo.....Boobs annoyingly irritating & small break out of Spots on chin!!

4dpo.....Boobs still 'there' yellow/cream colour CM, sniffly nose today!

5dpo.....Boobs (right nipple only) is mega itchy but both very tender as per so maybe AF symptom tho!
Had few dizzy episodes last couple of days too....light headed and off balance but that could just be ME....
Feeling very bloated atm and been bit sickly but again I often get this with ME....
Mega sore and painful boobs....sort of weird sensation in them but ouch!
Looking a little darker but I say this every month lol!
Sniffy nost a bit still sore throat.
Yellow creamish CM.

6dpo mostly same as above....
Boobs last night really quite sore and painful even with bra on....
Mega greasy hair and skin.
My nails have had a sudden spurt and they never grow much at all....
Dh says veins are really prominent on boobs last night coz I was getting paranoid when came out of the shower coz my left boob is pretty swollen and I was convinced it was going black (dark) under the skin...(mam had and died of breast cancer so I panic) but he says it looked like the blood had risen to the surface in veins and they are quite pronounced!
Had a few really short 'ouch inducing' twinges in ovary area last night and as it was our last BD following the SMEP plan I had a few twinges afterwards too.....
Still not getting hopes up although I feel this month we cant have done anymore than we already have so PRAY we get our BFP next week!!
Still far too early to test but I really want to......xxxx

I've just put all the baby dust in the world on you door step. All the best sweetie

Ahhhhhh thanks Toni........Ive never wished for something so much.....fingers crossed xxx

Well.......

I've no idea when I OV'd because I gave up on OPK's in the middle of this cycle and we started taking a more relaxed approach!

I didn't have any symptoms at all until 2 days ago when I had brown stuff when I wiped and in my underwear (sorry tmi) then yesterday morning I had tons of CM and tons again last night when we bd'd. I was even tempted to stop because there was that much! lol

Apart from that, that's it!

Still 5 days until I test! I will be armed with 4 ebay cheapies and 1 asda own brand! ha ha ha

xxx

Ok My update - OV on Sunday according to EWCM and temps

1dpo - nothing!
2dpo - nothing! apart from mega hot at night - sleeping naked without covers!!
3dpo - nothing really noticable, A tiny little bit light headed after work
4dpo - Feel a bit funny today, slight 'warm' feeling around my lower tummy, and a little bit light headed, also mega hot again last night - even when hubby went to work at 3am I was still outside the covers and its not even summer yet!!!

5 dpo - Felt a few sharp twinges just above my pubic bone, very hot again last night, skin feels more greasy, woke up with headache and now have a little bit of a light head,

Wilma your symptoms are looking good huni, I have got everything crossed for us both,
You deserve this so much this month x x x x

Good luck wilma & bonny x

Update on PP:
Yesterday 6dpo - Really painful stomach (think it was really bad wind)
DH said he thinks im pregnant because im eating alot (which i never noticed)
Got up too quick & nearly fainted (sat down until the black spots disappeared)
Really hot at night (but the weather is nice now though?)

Today 7dpo - Still a sore belly (not my ovary area though :( its my actual tummy). Dont think its constipation though. And it feels like im going to have diahorrea or something but nothing yet.

Tempted to do a hpt tomorrow at 8dpo but sometimes I want to wait until af is due/missed... so hard to know.. in a way I dont want my weekend ruined if I dont get any faint lines...

haha I like that mental image :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hee hee hopefully i'll only have to use 1 test! :)

xx

Good luck pinkpunch and Clairebear!

Lets hope we all get our BFP's this time x x x

Ahh all sounding good ladies....arnt you glad were all in this 2ww together or I would be insane! lol!! Thanks Bonny I hope we all get them this month weve all tried so hard.... this has definately been the LONGEST 2ww since we began TTC grrrrrrrrrrr.........roll on next week when I can POAS!!!xxx

Due to test on 29th CBear....so still a whole 8 days away yet....

I will no doubt cave in tho and test prob from tues as I will be 8/9dpo by then....cant wait.....

Not holding out much hope atm although have a few good signs....but boobs are literally killing me....I sometimes get a bit of tenderness around the sides but jeeez at the moment they are painful so Im hoping...also the spots are another one I never get pre af so although trying to stay calm...I do have a few possible PG symptoms...lol!!
What we like!!!! lol xxx

Good luck girls! Hope you all keep getting loads of great symptoms leading up to :bfp:s for you all!!

:dust: :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back