Symptom spotting ahoy!!

I was wondering why some of these people were back all of a sudden! :)

I hope things turned out ok in the end for Dita.

Good luck with your next round of symptom spotting ;-)

Ahah there’s some pF nostalgia in this thread for sure. When you couldn’t refresh the page fast enough and it was inuendo bingo on a daily basis!

Yay!!!

I've had sore boobs since 3dpo.its a definite preggo symptom for me. I'm 8dpo and convinced I'm getting my bfp this month!

I puked today too, and have had waves of nausea on/off most of the day.

Oh wow they all sound like pretty convincing symptoms to me! :love:

Bfn today and starting to wonder if it's all in my head now. I'm. Exhausted though. I had a 2 hour nap yesterday and I've just got up and could happily go back to bed again

My boobs are really really hurting. They've only ever been like this when pregnant though so I think it might just be a case of waiting a few days to test so I do t drive myself insane.

No IB though which is making me question it

Every pregnancy is different though, and it’s still very early days for testing. I can’t remember we how many dpo I tested at with c, it’s probably in this thread somewhere :lol:

I was reading this thread yesterday and picked up its the lucky thread - can we continue to make it this :dust:

Absolutely! it was a very lucky thread it it's day lol! I can see I defeinitely cracked and tested before I'd planned, I have feeling I may have got a bfp at 11 dpo

Absolutely! it was a very lucky thread it it's day lol! I can see I defeinitely cracked and tested before I'd planned, I have feeling I may have got a bfp at 11 dpo

eeeeeeeeek congratulations <3

CD 14 for me today (first month off the pill) , pretty sure I ovulated over the last couple of days based on cramping pains, brown/pink tinged CM. Last night it felt more sensitive and tender inside when I dtd, i could feel more if you know what I mean, does this usually happen to others around ovulation? Had really bad back pain last couple of days, but seems lot better today than what it was. X

Last edited:
I am sooooo bloated! Like ridiculous levels of bloat, my jeans are cutting I to my tummy. My boobs are up at least 1 cup size as none of my bras fit. I'm very very fatigued and having crazy dreams and lower back cramps.

At this poi t I'm. 99% sure I'm pregnant :dust:

I am sooooo bloated! Like ridiculous levels of bloat, my jeans are cutting I to my tummy. My boobs are up at least 1 cup size as none of my bras fit. I'm very very fatigued and having crazy dreams and lower back cramps.

At this poi t I'm. 99% sure I'm pregnant :dust:

Aww so excited for you, keeping my fingers crossed, when are you going to test again? x

CD 14 for me today (first month off the pill) , pretty sure I ovulated over the last couple of days based on cramping pains, brown/pink tinged CM. Last night it felt more sensitive and tender inside when I dtd, i could feel more if you know what I mean, does this usually happen to others around ovulation? Had really bad back pain last couple of days, but seems lot better today than what it was. X

I had exactly what you’re describing when I ovulated and dtd was actually really uncomfortable, my insides felt heavy for want of a better description - all feels normal now but I’m on a night shift so feeling nauseated because of tiredness. X

I'm going to go ahead and add fanny daggers to the list of very early symptoms that I have!

I had exactly what you’re describing when I ovulated and dtd was actually really uncomfortable, my insides felt heavy for want of a better description - all feels normal now but I’m on a night shift so feeling nauseated because of tiredness. X

Thank you, really good to know! X

CD15 today and i'm feeling rubbish, got lower back pains, achey legs at the top, low down tenderness, little bit of wind, feel tired and moody, nipples sensitive to touch. Also had a bit of stretchy CM with brown tinge in it again today. Haven't got a clue what's going on but still assuming I ovulated over last few days. X

Last edited:
It&#8217;s difficult to know isn&#8217;t it?
I&#8217;ve noted an &#8220;itch &#8220;&#8216;like sensation in my uterus. Alsonknackered but that&#8217;s because I&#8217;ve been on nights lol x

It’s difficult to know isn’t it?
I’ve noted an “itch “‘like sensation in my uterus. Alsonknackered but that’s because I’ve been on nights lol x

Yeah it is, I'm still feeling tender low down and had some pains in my leg crease today, hoping these are all good signs for a BFP, I'm trying to not let myself get carried away, but I can't help it! Haha x

Don't know what possessed me, tested tonight and BFN, no surprise really as I think I am only 6-7dpo and not even morning wee I used! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back