TTCers 'Losing Weight Thread'

Are you keeping our stating weights in Hayley?

Start weights will stay on the front page, and every week will add the monday weigh ins with date etc on the front page too.....
Then everyone can see how well we're all doing!!!
xox

I wouldn't give up on the slimfast.
Its how I lost all my pregnancy weight after having my daughter.
I was 10 stone before having her then went up to 12 stone straight after having her and then breastfeed for a year so lost 2 stone down to my starting weight of 10 stone and went on slimfast to keep it off but lost another 2 stone and stablised at 8 stone.
I'm pregnant again now so will probably put all of it back on but now that I know what works i'll be doing it again after.
Also Slimfast contains a lot of folic acid so if you were to get caught pregnant whilst doing it it wouldn't matter (although I would come off it as soon as you found out)

Breastfeeding first (but don't do slimfast while doing it)
Slimfast after to shift the rest of it.
Its really hard to stick to for the first week but after that they start to fill you up and you get used to it.
I'd recommend it.
Good luck girls I know you all can do it :hug:

I jsut think that slimfast is a waste of money personally. Not because i dont think it doesnt work. just its very expensive and all it is is a milkshake with added vitamins in. I could make my own milkshake and buy a tub of multivitamins and save alot of money

*shrugs* I'm just saying what worked very well for me.
I only had 1/2 hour lunch break anyway in work so a can was the most practical way for me.

Its cool, different things work for different people. Im not having a go at you, sorry if it sounded that way.

Me too coz your right its very expensive for what it is! :D

I look at the "slim fast" range.... but always walk past!!
I like my low fat food recipies.... Will get some of them up on here soon.... AG don't look nearly all of them have some form of Veg in!!!

Haven't had such a good week this week, so am fully expecting to have put on :wall:

Hope it works for you Wobbles!! not long till 1st weigh in!!!!

xox

I'm on the weight watchers meals & salad! :D

pfffttt i could always adjsut them to have no veggies in lol.
Would now be a good time to say that my scales dont work and the only way i know my weight was from a gym consult lol

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
lol!!! you're gonna be weighing on the boots machine then??

How long ago was you told that weight, cos you might be a bit different from that!!

xox

Wobbles said:

Wow you really are spending some money on this!!!! lol!!!

AG will sit and type them up on here this weekend, like you say you might be able to do them without the veggies..... or you could just eat the veggies!! :rotfl:

ewww no thanks. ive just been spending 10 mins picking out spinich from my asda go cook meal lol.

it was only about a month ago that i got weighed and ive always been at that weight, never changed for 4 years.

I'm afraid I caved and cheated :shhh:

I had a tuna mayo sandwich and a chocolate bar yesterday so I thought sod it I'll do it again today.

I'll start again on monday, I promise :( :oops:

ha ha!!
I've had a really bad week too!!
Just keep swimming!!

xox

HayleyB said:
Wobbles said:

Wow you really are spending some money on this!!!! lol!!!

Yer, tell my bank about it! LOL

We're gobsmacked how much our shopping actually came to!

lol!!
Our shopping's been cheaper since we started buying fruit & veg instead of pre-made stuff!
So have been glad of that!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back