Ttc shit boat - long term ttcers

Girls I've had a disaster. Realised today my car isnt big enough for a baby and if it does happen I will need a 5 door. I only got my car in June! POOR PLANNING SUGARPOP!

Oh dear sugar! I thought about this when I bought my car and bought a 5 door. This was back in 2008 ffs, I still have the car and still have no children to put in it! Not planning on changing my car for years yet so maybe my long term planning will come in after all...

Oh dear. What sort of car do you have? Is it totally impossible or just be a bit of a squeeze?

So today should be ovulation day for me. Got my positive opk yesterday and I normally ov the day after.

Uterus is feeling a bit heavy and achey but no one sided pain yet. I don't always get ov pains mind you, so we'll see what the rest of the day brings.

XX

Oh no Sugar! Let's hope you have to change it sooner than you thought ;-)

Ours is only a 3 door. You can get people in the back but it would be a pain trying to get a baby seat in there. I did think this when we bought it back in 2009 but went with it anyway... Maybe I knew the journey would be long! We are getting a new car soon anyway (looking this weekend, eek) and have decided on a 5 door this time, kids or no kids. Xx

I've just got a new corsa. Oh has a focus so it would be fine on weekends. I don't even think a pram would fit in the bloot! It does have isofix in the back though lol I've got to keep it atleast a year before I can go in and change it. I never thought I'd get clomid in a million years so didn't think it would be an issue!

Hey ladies! happy friday!

Oh dear sugar! not good!!! I have a 3 door corsa too but hubs has a huge 4x4 so if a spog ever comes along i'll use that! (i dont drive it at the moment because there is just no need)

Emily fx for you for this month!!

and phoenix what car will you look at? cant beat car shopping :)

Huge hugs for the weekend gang! xx

An Astra I think. It's what we have now but we need a new one, and had no problems with our current one. I don't drive so we only have the one! I'd be getting on the bus with a pram lol xx

We have a massive pergot 3008 it's wonderful so massive before that we had a scenic I highly recommend both cars! I do life my big cars though!

I used to have a focus and that was fine and just the right size but I wouldn't mind a 4x4. We recently got me a new car because the hubbies car was costing so much because we were done over with the APR. Managed to save us over £100 a month with my lil corsa!

I do think a pram would fit in the boot (nothing else though!) and could probably manage a car seat for a little while. Would be easier when it would be an outwards carseat anyway.

I think IF it did happen I'd muddle through with the car...for the first year anyway ha Twins however, that would be another story altogether!

I could fit twins in my car but I don't usually travel light so I would need to work on that!

I could fit twins in my car but I don't usually travel light so I would need to work on that!

Me either! I set off the seatbelt dings with my handbag often ha the first time I did it in my new car I pulled over thinking it was going to blow up!

Haha! Mine doesn't have that fortunately. My husband also mocks me for carrying round an emergency kit that take up pretty much the entire boot!

I'm 11dpo. I've just got 1-2 weeks on a digi and am in total shock. Fingers crossed for 4th time lucky and a sticky one eeeeeeeek!

haha! Mine doesn't have that fortunately. My husband also mocks me for carrying round an emergency kit that take up pretty much the entire boot!

I'm 11dpo. I've just got 1-2 weeks on a digi and am in total shock. Fingers crossed for 4th time lucky and a sticky one eeeeeeeek!

oh my god snowbee!

I know! Come on Sugar and join me with another clomid bfp it is time we left this boat ;)

Wow!!! Congrats snowbee, what amazing news :) Fingers crossed this is finally your sticky bean....and of course means you might get off the damn boat for good :dance:xx

Your getting off the boat! This horrible shit boat! I'd love to come and join you in walking the plank but I'm not sure it will happen!

I'm so happy that Clomid finally did the trick for you!!

Congratulations snowbee!!! I do hope this is your take home baby!! Fx for you! All the best :D xx

I've just decided that since Snowbee has got a BFP we all need to follow suit. So, in precisely a month I am hoping to sink this thing and watch it go all the way to the bottom. Start leaving ladies!

Thanks all I really hope we can all leave this wretched boat forever this month, we are due a massive run of bfps we have all been here far too long. I'm pretty nervous and I have to admit I can't actually see this ending in a baby but I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible for as long as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back