Ttc shit boat - long term ttcers

Wow ladies I can't believe this thread is still going ! I hope u guys have a happy ending , it's been 4 years now and kinda gave up , but like 2 nip in and c how ur all doing , i def miss this forum 2 it's just hard 2 stay on here , I wish u all the luck in the world guys il nip in the future and c all those lovey bfps !!

Wow ladies I can't believe this thread is still going ! I hope u guys have a happy ending , it's been 4 years now and kinda gave up , but like 2 nip in and c how ur all doing , i def miss this forum 2 it's just hard 2 stay on here , I wish u all the luck in the world guys il nip in the future and c all those lovey bfps !!

Hey stranger!!! I often wonder how you are x Yep boat is still afloat, still a few of us originals on here as well and still hoping/trying to get off! I took a break from here a while back after my second m/c, but back now just sticking to the ttc section. Hope you are well hun xx

I've kind of given up too! We are quitting after the next fet. I've been focusing on the positives - no money worries, no sleepless nights, can holiday where and when I like...

I'm on cd2 after af made a surprisingly early appearance yesterday... wasn't due until tomorrow! I think I might've had another CP as I had cramps, feelings etc like last time then spotted brown then passed a huge clot. I will never know for sure as I never tested.

I've got a holiday coming up in Sept then it's onto the FET. I hope the steroids make it stick! Xx

Hey stranger!!! I often wonder how you are x Yep boat is still afloat, still a few of us originals on here as well and still hoping/trying to get off! I took a break from here a while back after my second m/c, but back now just sticking to the ttc section. Hope you are well hun xx

I will sink with this ship damn it! Hope you'r edoing well!

Just heard on the news my NHS trust are proposing to scrap IVF for under 37's altogether. FABULOUS. I think in my head I always knew when the time came it would be via the private way but I would have liked a chance at least, lol!

Just been the loo and literally 2 spots of bleeding. I wish AF would just hurry up if shes coming!

It is definitely hard and I think on this forum it can be tough because there are so many success stories too. It's not that we aren't happy for them, it's just a case of wondering when it will be our turn I think.

All we can do is hold our heads up high & remember it will happen when it's meant to x

just heard on the news my nhs trust are proposing to scrap ivf for under 37's altogether. Fabulous. I think in my head i always knew when the time came it would be via the private way but i would have liked a chance at least, lol!

Just been the loo and literally 2 spots of bleeding. I wish af would just hurry up if shes coming!

what???!!!!

I will sink with this ship too and you're more optimistic than I am right now! On the verge of having a hysterectomy to stop this craziness!

I'm on my last few tries just because of my age. Currently 10/11dpo, I don't really symptom spot (and don't have any anyway) but it still consumes most of my waking thoughts. I turn 45 next year, that will have to be the end of it.

I have THE worst luck with tests :-(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 29
How confusing!!

I can see two lines on the top test, but obviously the control line is only partial??

xx

Yup! I have the worst luck with these things ha gutted because the line came up so quickly and it is flipping pink too

No more of those I don't think! Got 2 CB ones that are 25miu

I don't think it's my body, I think I'm just really unlucky with tests! In the past I've had faulty FRER tests so don't really trust them much!

It's been 15days since I had that weird burning feeling. IF (and its a big IF) it was OV something should be showing up by now!

Yeah to make it worse it happened again this morning with CB +

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back