Ttc shit boat - long term ttcers

Haha! Mine doesn't have that fortunately. My husband also mocks me for carrying round an emergency kit that take up pretty much the entire boot!

I'm 11dpo. I've just got 1-2 weeks on a digi and am in total shock. Fingers crossed for 4th time lucky and a sticky one eeeeeeeek!

Oh my god snowbee thats amazing news!!!! huge congratulation!!!!! :hugs:

I've just decided that since Snowbee has got a BFP we all need to follow suit. So, in precisely a month I am hoping to sink this thing and watch it go all the way to the bottom. Start leaving ladies!

FX for us all sugarpop!!!

Congratulations again Snowbee! This boat is way too full, we do need a good run of BFPs to get us off! Xx

Massive congratulations snowbee!! Try and stay positive!! It's so good hearing a long term ttc'er getting a bfp, so chuffed for you :)

Anyone up for a bit of fun? I've been wandering the other boards and found a guessing game going on in tri three. So basically I've stolen it and we have to guess when we will get our babies. The only rules are you have to be positive and give yourself a date and you have to give an answer, so no hedging your bets or saying happy either way! Here are the questions and my guesses - I'm going to be super positive and hope it helps and comes true, bit like the old psychic reading thread but without spending any cash!

1. Girl or Boy? -- I'm going to have twins and it will be one of each
2. Delivery weight -- 4lb6 and 4lb1
3. Date of birth -- 22 May 2017
4. First letter of first name -- Z and G?! No idea what they stand for but why not.
5. Time of birth -- 3.05am and 3.39am
6. Natural or c section -- natural?! lets be optimistic.
7. Induced? -- yes
8. Length of labour -- I really am clueless on this sort of thing but I'm going to guess it has taken me ages to get pregnant and that it will take ages to get them out so 36 hours.
9. First visitor (non partner) -- I suspect the outlaws
10. Hair or bald? -- bald

Erm, do you think I could be right?!

So, I'm disembarking girls.

If my past history is anything to go by, I'll be back but in the nicest possible way I hope never to board this ship again!

XX

Emily how exciting! No offense but I hope you don't come back! Eeeek :)

Maybe I need a career change ;) I was just trying to be a bit optimistic.

I hope you don't come back Emily!

Someone said a couple of weeks back that they had a feeling lots of ladies would be jumping ship very soon... looks like they were right! I'm here for the long haul though and think I must be driving the bloody thing!!! Xx

Well done Emily!!

And Phoenix we can co-captain. I'm here for the foreseeable I think!

Thanks, me too! Now I'm even more frustrated though because I have no idea what's going on in there! Ha

So, I'm disembarking girls.

If my past history is anything to go by, I'll be back but in the nicest possible way I hope never to board this ship again!

XX

good luck em! really hope we dont see you back! FX!

Well ladies, in about 12 days I expect to be jumping ship. Who's coming with me? I'm 1DPO tomorrow & will try to hold out till 12DPO to test. I am hoping the abandonment of this boat carries on!

I would love to get off this damn ship!!! Only CD6 so defo wont be happening in 12 days lol. FX I'm off by the end of the month. FX for you :) x

I sincerely hope and pray that you can all jump ship very soon.

Fingers crossed for all of you amazing ladies!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back