TTC roll call.....xxx

I'm Cycle 7, although feeling fat, bloated and getting a little bit grumpy so I'm pretty sure that'll be cycle 8 in a day or two :(

Coming to the end of cycle 3. Should be in cycle 4 before the end of the week. Will let you know when for sure.

:wave: All updated for you ladies!

Lets hope we get lots of BFP's soon and a really good month for a good few of us at least or even better - all of us :dance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Olive, lets hope you don’t move out of that section and get your bfp soon! x

Princess i have put you on cycle 1 but its up to you? I would say it is your first cycle actually trying to conceive since your m/c? I can change if you want me to? xxx

Vickyxx i’ve put you as 7, i agree I would count that as a light AF!? X

Scotch Egg lets hope those symptoms are BFP related :)

NinjaKitty, i haven’t added you on yet, hopefully I won’t have to as you will get a BFP before the end of the week . let me know hun x

I am still waiting for my AF after the depo injection, last injection was 6th December 2010.
I am finding it so hard to be patient, but can't track anything....ha damn xxx

Ah Andrea, lets hope that as you are being so patient now, your bfp will arrive quickly for you! :) xx

Positivity Hi you ok?

I do hope you are right!! I never realised how difficult it was to get pregnant! ha
It seems like everyone is pregnant at the moment, I just can't wait for a BFP and then I can just enjoy it. :)

How long have you been trying for positivity? xxx

i'm just going onto cycle 11 so nearly a year :( its far more difficult to get pg than i ever imagined!! i hope you don't have to wait that long, it can be tough but we have to keep trying, its the only way :)
xx

I hope you get a BFP soon!

It seems that when you have to try, it is appreciated more, whereas I think when someone falls pregnant straight away or unexpectedly its hard for them to appreciate the stress that other people go through... one of them things I suppose.

We will all get our BFP one day, its just a waiting game, I believe that things will happen a they are meant to, and if i relax then I more likely to conceive.

Although I must say that I have read that some people keep their legs in the air or on a pillow after BBD, I just have to have a shower! I hope this doesn't limit my chances, if it does I will force myself to tolerate not showering straight after ha xxx

will do louise!

Andrea, i would love to shower after - but i'm too scared i'll wash something away! then again just laying there for the past 11 months hasn't done me much good either! if u can a relaxed method probably is the best way and if its natural for you to shower then its probably the right thing to do, i don't believe there is any scientific research which shows it limits success!? x

this is difficult to work out really, as been trying on and off for 6 years but i guess cycle 5 seriously this time, and this is first month of monitoring BBT so fingers crossed xx

cycle 5 for me please hun!

hopefully its the last for a while!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

FX for all you ladies! x x x

Hey hunni.. Could you put me down for cycle 3 please :).. Af finally came today.. Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back