• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**TTC roll call update 2011**

I'm not sure what cycle I am on, it's been over 2 years. So I guess I must be cycle 18+ by now :sad::roll:

Lots of babydust for everyone, lets hope this is the last time we will be putting our names down on a ttc roll call for atleast 9 months :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Im on Cycle 3 this month - my heart goes out to you long term girlies i would be crushed after 2 yrs of seeing AF every month big massive :hugs: + extra special :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Im still here and Im on cycle 3, can you put me in please X

All done for you ladies!

Welcome to TTC MrsNumsNums

xx

Heebus Jesus!

I only had to update it one once per month, i'm AFK for a couple of week and BAM - replaced.

Well ner ner, you're welcome to it :nerner: I'll stick to long term ttc i guess.

Last edited:
haha, hey louise! glad to see you back!

Sorry to muscle in on your job! lots of people left and newbies come in so thought i would give it a bash :)

Hows things with you?

you missed me off the list, I'm feeling left out :shakehead:

Sorry kedi376, missed you there. Maybe i shouldnt be in charge of this, haha

All updated for you mushy1

I dont know where i go having had a miscarriage, but assuming I didnt and I'm still going from day one, then I am now on cycle 28 :-(

Bumping this thread back up as someone has replied to threads from last may! x x

aww so sorry again starfish, i'm glad to see you back but not under these circumstances!

Hope your doing ok.

Updated for you kezza! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back