**TTC roll call update 2011**

Hey positivity! gave you a wee lucky charm! hope cycle 9 is a lucky one for you :)

Just ignore me hun not with it today. Put mine down as cycles rather then complicate things xx

Ok hun! no problem :) 4 is a nice small number!

Hiya hun
Just been through the diary and I'm on cycle 5 as we speak in the 2ww so next one will be 6.
FX there is not a next one for another 9 months!!
xx

Here's hoping this is the last cycle of trying for us all :dust: xx

cycle 6 for me and determined not to move into the next category...

coming up to cycle 17 for me :( As much as I love all you girls on here, I really dont want to be here anymore!

I'm on cycle 13 - and the same as you Traci - really don't want to be here anymore!!! Lets hope this month is ours!!!

I'm coming up to cycle 17 :( As much as I love all the girls, I really dont want to be here anymore

Hi hun,
Can you put me in cycle 2 please?
Thanks
xxxx

coming up to cycle 17 for me :( As much as I love all you girls on here, I really dont want to be here anymore!

(((((((Hugs))))))) Traci, it will happen for you hun and when it doesn it is going to be so special for you. Really hoping this is your month. Sending you lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey girlies,
I'm in cycle 3 I believe.
I havent been on for a while as my laptop battery is being a real bugger but managed to play about with it this evening and got it working!! :)

I bought some some clear blue opt's after having af last month as I thought I was BDing when I was supposed to be but no :bfp: and I got my smiley face later than I thought I should have,lots of BDing the day before and the days after so FX to a :bfp: :)

Anyway, its nice to be back :)
xxxxx

Cycle 6 for me please! Good luck ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back