THE EIGHT-DAY-TESTATHON --Ending today!

good luck all those testing today :pray: xxxxxxx

BFN :( oh well, now to wait for AF I guess. I hope my cycles aren't going to be all over the place for long since coming off the pill!

Good luck to everyone else testing soon :pray:

i tested again and its stil BFN so af is 2 days late. but i know she is on her way, when i was trying to park the car yesterday i really lost my temper with all the other car drivers foir being so inconsiderate in their parking - i was actually shouting at my steering wheel!

my posts from yesterday seem to have been removed - the only reason i can think of is as i referred to my BB's in full - is that not allowed?

meb said:
i tested this morning........BFN

but no signs that AF is on her way, no cramps, no chocolate craving, no bad temper.

but the hugest boobs i have ever had!! i have had to change my t shirt this morning because there is just soo much boob!!

(hope that gave you all a little laugh)
Is this the post Meb? It's still here :)

right not sure ive been doing things right with checking my cervix, how the fook do you know where it is
:think:

Hey mel found this for you hth :)

How do I check the position of my cervix?
If you choose to check your cervical position as an indicator of fertility here are some guidelines:

To avoid the possibility of infection, always check the cervix with clean hands.

Check the cervix once a day after menses. It is convenient to check at the same time as you check your cervical fluid.

Use the same position for checking your cervix throughout the cycle as changing positions will change your observation of cervical height. Squatting or placing one foot on a stool (or toilet seat) are good positions.

Relax. Insert one or two fingers into the vagina. At the back of the vagina, you should be able to feel your cervix. If you apply gentle pressure you will notice that it feels smooth, round and firmer that the surrounding vaginal tissues.

Feel your cervix and make the following observations.
Is the cervix high or low? (If it is more difficult to reach it is high)
Does the cervix feel soft or firm?
Does the cervix feel open or closed? (Women who have had children will notice that the cervix always feels slightly open)
Does the cervix feel wet or dry?

meg_bellamy said:
meb said:
i tested this morning........BFN

but no signs that AF is on her way, no cramps, no chocolate craving, no bad temper.

but the hugest boobs i have ever had!! i have had to change my t shirt this morning because there is just soo much boob!!

(hope that gave you all a little laugh)
Is this the post Meb? It's still here :)

Lol thanks, didnt see it at top of page and thought i had been naughty!!!
obviously need my head testing as i certainly cant claim to have baby brain yet!!!!

I feel so nervous, I know mines going to bfn, will be testing later :(

:( I cant bring myself to do it, and anyway my wee is really diluted.

:(

aww no :( Dont drink owt for the next couple of hours and hold the tiddle in then test, im intrigued :hug:

:hug: I will, thanks will let you all know later when I have.

Ladies well i was naughty and tested with a CB digi about an hour ago so not with FMU either and waited for the test to stop flashing and thinking it would be "not pregnant" but guess what it said.............................................. PREGNANT OMG OMG OMG
i cant believe it though i keep looking at it and thinking im imagining it and its wrong somehow :lol:

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!

omgomgomgomg!!! Flossy CONGRATS!!!!!! i cant wait to do a CB digi, i was meant to today, but i didnt mannage to get one yet :(
i cant beleive your PREGNANT!!!!! WOOOOOO !!

OMGGG im so exited for the BFPs were getting, the testathon ends tommorow so im going to make a EASTER SUNDAY TESTATHON! :dance:
iv decided i can hold in there and not going to be testing until Sunday now. whos with me???? :cheer:
congrats again girls, you really deserved this x

Another really faint line, going to wait until sunday too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back