• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Today's the BIG FAT Testathon.....RESULTS

Big congratulations to the three BFPs!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you all - and I hope the rest of you ladies get your BFPs soon :pray:

Congratulations on the BFP's :cheer:

Sorry to all those who got BFN's :(

BFP again yay! still quite faint, but deffo darker than 2 days ago :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have been wondering how you got on but I couldnt remember what the time difference was.....yey for darker lines!!! :cheer:

aww bles you all. congrats girls who get your bfps and dont be sad bfns, you will be next :pray: im so hungry and tired, its 7.30am right now. i POAS with FMU :D xx

Yay elle's mummy. I can't beleive that 4 of us have our BFP's today.

At least we can follow each other through the next 8 months. see you in first tri

:hug: :hug:

wow girlies- huge congratulations to u all with bfps!!

Yay Congratulations again on getting another BFP Elles Mummy! 4 BFPs today/yesterday! Excellent stuff! :) :cheer:

Thanks Ladies, it has definately been a good day!

I am going to hold off the celebrating for a while though, This is the 5th time in less than 3 years that I have gotten a BFP. 2 miscarriages, a chemical pregnancy (last month) and a loss due to Edwards Syndrome at 6 months pregnant, I have decided to be ultra cautious, at the moment I have a positive pregnancy test and nothing more. I know that sounds a bit downbeat but I am taking things day by day. I darent even put on a ticker or even post in the first tri forum.

I really hope we all make it to the end :) but hope you will all forgive me for my caution

Thanks for all the good wishes.....

Tracey xx

Tracey HUGE amounts of luck for you this time. :hug: I can totally understand you not being over excited, I am praying that this time it goes well for you :hug:

Tracey :hug: good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Congratulations to all those with their BFP's today/yesterday :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

to those with BFN's good luck and hopefully next month it will be your turn :hug:

I think I'll pee on an OPK this afternoon, just to show solidarity :lol:

awww bless you darling. i hope its a sticky healthy 9 months for you. i tested BFP today again, but still dont think il be able to beleive it untill i test with clearblue digi next week. --heres a pic of my test (sorry about the quality again, iv been having to take my test pics with my phone as i lhad my cemera stolen over christmas :( i did it in black and white so you can see it a little easier. and dont even ask me why its only took to half a pic. i swear its a full cross :lol: )
DSC00809-1.jpg

i think its the way the sunlight is reflecting, i would take another but i thrown it out.. i dont fancy picking through a bin of soggy allbran and cherios :lol:

Oh yes I forgot to say, I POAS and got a BFN. Not to bothered though as it was only an OPK! :lol: Wasnt expecting a + anyway!

Hi girls,

Congratulations Chrissy, Solo, Tracey and Elle's mummy!!!! I am so pleased for you!

I haven't tested yet!! I am holding off as I ov'd later than my ticker says so I will test sometime next week. Hope to be joining you.

Sorry to everyone who got BFN :( :hug:

Congrats to the BFPers!! How exciting!!

My + opk was definitely just me ov'ing - my temp went up this morning and now I'm getting fainter lines.

I'll have my own testathon in a couple of weeks!!

Tracey S said:
Thanks Ladies, it has definately been a good day!

I am going to hold off the celebrating for a while though, This is the 5th time in less than 3 years that I have gotten a BFP. 2 miscarriages, a chemical pregnancy (last month) and a loss due to Edwards Syndrome at 6 months pregnant, I have decided to be ultra cautious, at the moment I have a positive pregnancy test and nothing more. I know that sounds a bit downbeat but I am taking things day by day. I darent even put on a ticker or even post in the first tri forum.

I really hope we all make it to the end :) but hope you will all forgive me for my caution

Thanks for all the good wishes.....

Tracey xx

Hi Tracey

My 1st pregnancy with my DH, some 11 years ago, was an Edward Syndrome baby :( :( If you ever want to pm please do :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back