THE EIGHT-DAY-TESTATHON --Ending today!

so a couple of days before Af is due should there be CM as i seem to have none.
i am grouchy, tired and needing chocolate so i now the wicked AF is nearly here :(

meb said:
so a couple of days before Af is due should there be CM as i seem to have none.
i am grouchy, tired and needing chocolate so i now the wicked AF is nearly here :(

Awww hun :hug: not over yet!! she may not come!
I have hardley any cm either hun!

Flossy :rotfl: I can vouch for the yellow stuff its vile :puke: hardley any of it mind, does'nt smell, but is more egg white than anything.

Yep still farting over here :rotfl:

Though I hope you can get your itching sorted, must be very uncomfortable! :hug:

hiya all,i woke up this morning at 2.42am so decided do hpt with fmu but only could make out a shadow of a line within time limit went back to bed and woken at 6.50am you could see a very very very faint line :think:
i know you shouldn't read it after a few hours.

the pack says early detection level 10 imu level just wonder weather this is strong and i need to get a 25/50 imu level hpt.

sending lots of babydust your way. :pray: :pray:

I hope its a bfp for you hun :hug:

Well I think its over for me, had some reddy spotting, which has nearly gone now but it was abit heavier than my normal pre af bleed thatI usualy get a few days before.

I knew it wouldnt be my month :(

sorry tasha, now just get the witch out of the way and start again!

i am going to test tomorrow.
i normally wake in the middle of the night to pee so should i test on this one or on my first pee when i wake up properly?

sorry tasha, now just get the witch out of the way and start again!

i am going to test tomorrow.
i normally wake in the middle of the night to pee so should i test on this one or on my first pee when i wake up properly?

how did the double post thing happen?
sorry!

:hug: :hug: sorry she got you hun!

have a feeling its not my month i have period pain and OH is doing my head right in like when am about come on! :lol: xx

good luck to everyone!!! xxx

:shock: well its completely stopped, only last about 30 mins and now I am realy wet down there :oops:

Cervix still very closed and firm, so have no idea, still not cramping yet either, just a slight dull ache :think:

I hope I know either way soon or it will drive me potty!! :rotfl:

Starlight, sounds like were in the same boat!! i deffo see a line, but its too faint for me to accept as bfp yet... lets hope we both get our bfps this week! what dpo are you hun? im 10dpo today x

im not sure how many days po cause 15th of feb i was spotting once a day until 19/20th feb then heavy bleeding for 3 days sorry tmi.
as always my cycle is messed up :wall: .

did another cheepie hpt was bfn still having cramps and eating loads but no af,maybe i should wait until 18th march :pray: :pray: :pray:

do you fancy testing on the same day then? my AF is due on 18th praying for my BFP x

yeah that will be great to have some support dh says im seeing things cause he couldn't see no line early this morning :roll:

hopefully we'll both get our bfp very soon and anybody else left in the testifon sending babydust :pray: :pray:

Hi ladies good luck for the testing hope all goes well for you :pray: I must admit i was naughty and tested today way too early and im sure there was a line only so faint but knowing me im imagining it but hope not :pray:

I feel really quite upset for some daft reason tbh i dont think there is any chance that even this month il get that BFP dont really think weve done enough to be able to say i might do :(

:hug: Aww hun its horrible isnt it.

I have got a right belly ache, and keep burping :?

Oh I hope I find out soon either way :(

I GOT ANOTHER THIN LINE :cheer:
:pray: :pray: :pray: pray this is it! only a few more days until AF is due :dance:

congratulations hun,i didn't manage to get a preditor but will do tomarrow
hopefully line will be stronger on hpt :pray:

so happy you got a bfp :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER