***TESTATHON!!!! 9TH MARCH*** - ANYONE WANT TO JOIN IN?

Think I'm out ladies :?

I've been spotting slightly for a few days which is normal for me before AF turns up.

Good luck to everyone left :pray:

I hope not skairdykat!!!! You cant leave us yet! :shock: When are you due? Im pretty sure that im not pregnant this month, i dont know why i just dont think i am... OH seems to think I am but hes only sort of guessing, or hoping whatever the case may be. Im getting really p'd off going through this every month now to be honest and i feel its really grinding me down. I feel quite depressed :(

ohh can you add me too although I think I'm out too but you never know :wave:

Good luck guys

Hi, everyone is added so far... hows everyone doing? I dont think i have ever felt so NOT pregnant, lol. I have no symptoms whatsoever (apart from a headache but i think that was to do with sneezing and banging my head on the bathroom sink last night :roll: ) I really cant see this being my month and if thats the case then OH can go and get his test done first!!! Good luck everyone

I'm due tomorrow. Still slightly spotting but not as much as normal and it's only light brown not dark brown and sticky :oops: like normal.
What's confusing me now is that my temp has gone up again this morning. It usually drops before AF comes so god knows whats happening. I may still be in the running then I guess :cheer:

Usually ladies get their BFPs on the month they get no symptoms at all hun so I wouldn't worry if I were you, good luck :pray:

Hi skairdy, well sounds possible to me (for you i mean) I dont temp as i find it really confusing and always forget, test too late, not at all... lol. I would be surprised if i was pregnant this month with all the stress of quitting my job, having our house burgled, drinking excessively to try and blank out the hurt and pain of losing all our belongings... not very responsible but the only way i could cope at the time! I have sort of come to accept every month as being a BFN as sometimes I find it hard to see anything positive happening in my life in the future (apart from OH and my daughter, everything else is just going WRONG! :roll: Life sucks sometimes...

good luck all who are testing soon hope you all get your bfp :pray: xxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach.... i think i need more than luck, maybe a small miracle might suffice!!! :wall: xxx

Hi all

Good luck for Sunday - hope you all get your BFP's.

I'd like to join but i am never on at the weekend. I will update you Monday with mine. (I have done 3 tests but all faint - if i am being honest they are getting fainter)

xxsammyxx - sorry to hear about what happened - i'll cross my fingers for a BFP for you :hug:

How exciting is Monday morning going to be - i'll be straight on this thread.

im gutted! im on my 2ww right now. Af, by guessing from bfp on OPK, is due on the 18th. AF stay well away!! :) when is the next testathon?? x

Elle'sMumy said:
im gutted! im on my 2ww right now. Af, by guessing from bfp on OPK, is due on the 18th. AF stay well away!! :) when is the next testathon?? x

When do you start testing hun?

I am starting on the 13th :hug:

i got my OPk BFP today and yesterday for the first time after m/c soooo happy. we been bd like crazy lol. LOVE IT!! i guess i could join you that will be fun, lets start a testathon for the 13th then? better yet, we could start one for a week starting on the 13th ending 18th? xx

Elle'sMumy said:
i got my OPk BFP today and yesterday for the first time after m/c soooo happy. we been bd like crazy lol. LOVE IT!! i huess i could join you that will be fun, lets start a testathon for the 15 or something? xx

:cheer: I got a pos yesterday and this morning!

Yeah lets start from the 15th, good luck hun :hug:

Let me know about symtoms and lets drive ourselves crazy :rotfl:

I hope you get your well deserved bfp hunny :hug:

i edited my last post just as you replied :lol:
Yeah that will be so much fun, we should be TTC buddies ! im so exited!! i cant even help it. i hope you get your bfp hun i think were in need of some baby dust :cheer:

:cheer: yey the 13th it is then, unlucky for some but it will be our lucky day!

Take care and let me know how your getting on :hug:

*~*~*~*~* Baby dust to you *~*~*~*~*

I don't think im going to be in the game much longer... i can feel the AF twinges appearing. I have a 29 day cycle and due tomorrow and I think she is going to be right on time! Damn WITCH! :( How's everyone else doing?

I don't think im going to be in the game much longer... i can feel the AF twinges appearing. I have a 29 day cycle and due tomorrow and I think she is going to be right on time! Damn WITCH! :( How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back