***TESTATHON!!!! 9TH MARCH*** - ANYONE WANT TO JOIN IN?

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Hi, well since i am ovulating round about now (really I should get myself upstairs to make full use of this happening... doh!) I would like to invite all you TTc'ers who are in or have just entered into the 2WW. I am due on March 8th but will test on March 9th as hopefully I will be one day late then!! (wishful thinking) Please let me know if you would like to join in. I am hoping we can all try and be strong and supportive NOT to test before. However, I will probably be the weakest of you all... :rotfl:

CANDIDATES:

SKAIRDYKAT - AF ARRIVED :evil: (GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT MONTH)
EMMA79
- BFN (SO FAR)
HARA (TESTING FOR OVULATION - GO GIRL!)
LOOBIE9

XXSAMMYXX - AF ARRIVED :evil:
CHARMED - BFN (SO FAR)
ELVIEDEE
FEIN_BUT_WAITING! (TESTING FOR OVULATION) - BFP!!!! :dance: :clap:
- BFP!!!!!!! :cheer: :hug: :dance: :clap:
MAYBEBABY - BFN (SO FAR)
SAL88- BFN (SO FAR)

Well I'm due around the 6th so the 9th sounds good to me hun :cheer: :cheer:

I'm not due until 12th so probably too early for me hun - but then again I have been known to test early :oops:

Go on then, add my name, I'm sure by then I'll be dying to POAS as I have absolutely no willpower!!!

ok, i will add you guys (i know how you feel emma79 i feel it really hard to go full term!!!) :rotfl:

I'll be testing for OV...does that count? LOL

Hi Sammy :wave:

I am ovulating now, so will join you for then....... Due to test Saturday 8th/9th..

Good luck....

hi ive added everyone so far.... Hara you are more than welcome to join us, any positive is a positive after all and i get just as excited to get my positive OPK!! Anyone else just message and ill add you into our little testathon!!!! Welcome everyone so far! x

How's everyone doing? My temp went up a bit this morning, not sure if it means anything or not though LOL.

I had killer heartburn yesterday accompanied by acid reflux, hoping thats a symptom but doubt it so early after OV. Rob said does that mean your PG? He never even usually mentions it thoguh, maybe he knows something I don't :think: :rotfl:

(.)(.)'s are a bit tender but not too bad.

Hi Skairdy. Everything is normal with me! I had ovulation pains quite badly on Sunday and was convinced I was releasing the egg so I called OH back from the pub to do some BD'ing. Right after he asked if he could go back out... the cheek, lol. Incidently he was allowed :rotfl: I was lucky this month as the ovulation tester showed I was high fertility on CD15, ovulating CD16 and CD17 and back to high fertility CD18. Today is back to low fertility so we will see what happens from here on in girls!

Hi Guys,

got more BD in thins morning as i 'think' i ovulated or was about to sometime around weekend just gone. had the pains in and around the last few days on right side, and just feels a bit tender today, but like it's waring off. we BD sat/sun/tues and quite a bit leading up to it. so let's see........ really hoping for a BFP this month, otherwise me and DH are going to ware ourselves out at this rate :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does anyone know at what point in this 2ww would you expect to experience any kind of symptom ?.

Am really going to have to keep myself busy these next 2 weeks otherwise i'll drive myself mad. Bought a really lovely dress and shoes from karen millen on saturday so i have an incentive to keep fit and lose a few pounds in the next few weeks. weekend am having hair and nails done, all this to keep my mind of ttc. this is gonna cost me a fortune each month at this rate :rotfl: sorry i'm waffling. big hugs to you all :hug: and good luck girls.............

Hi Loobie, well we BD a little before positive OP, every other day or so and then on thr day of high fertility and i think either the second or first and second day of positive ovulation test. Then yesterday as I was still in the highly fertile bracket. Im not so obsessed this month for some reason (i think im on the verge of thinking it will never happen anyway!!!) I never had any symptoms with my first until 5 weeks late. When i tested I was already 6 weeks gone and didnt know as we were not trying. I had sore boobs at 5 weeks and severe stomach cramps at 6 weeks (just for 2 days) I refuse to symptom spot anymore after doing for a complete month once and still BFN! :rotfl: Fingers crossed for us all!!! :pray:

Hows everyone doing today? Anyone got any symptoms, signs, etc? I dont have any... but then im not looking for any either :shakehead: Not long to go now. Is everyone stocked up with OPK's and HPK's? I only have a mere 45 HPK's left and a small pile of OPK's. Not that im obsessed or anything! :fib:

I'm not due until the 12th but you can add me if you like...as I'm sure I will probably poas before then. :oops:

Positive OPK todays so lots of baby dancing tonight again. :D

Good luck everyone, hope we get lots of BFP's this month. :pray:

i'm due sometime round 10th - my cycle is rubbish so hard to tell! I ov'ed 2 days later than i did last month this month, but i'll join in but participate a little later. lol

good luck everyone

x

Morning all

Well I've got a ton of creamy CM this morning. More than ever B4 I think :shock: Hope thats a good sign :pray:

Hows everyone else doing?

Well I'm having a bit of a crisis! Was expecting a positive OPK yesterday or today at the latest but so far nothing :wall: Had what I think is EWCM since Tuesday and slight ov type pains but not as bad as last two months so really not sure what's going on. Trying to BD every other day anyway so fingers crossed :pray:

Hi all :wave: , anything new to report? I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever so don't expect anything exciting from my end... :roll: xx

I am soo constipated that I had to go and buy some Senokot but I've still not been :oops:

Feel a bit achey though now so not holding out much hope, although I had what could be an implantation dip in my temps yesterday :cheer:

oooh good luck skairdykat. Hope its a sign for you. My only sign is that I am eating for two (hundred) ooh actually that is not a sign i do that anyway. DOH! God its really dragging this month to test. It seems like 2 weeks already since I ov'd. nightmare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back