THE EIGHT-DAY-TESTATHON --Ending today!

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
Hey girls :wave: Tasha20 and Myself decided that we should have a testathon that lasts a WHOLE EIGHT DAYS! and see how many BFPs we can get!! :dance: Tasha is starting testing on the 13th, and im due to test on the 18th (although i have no will power and may get abit exited to POAS earlier) :lol: ... WHOS IN??? ...i will add your name to the list :D
BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Really sorry to the girls who got their AF! :x Natsy witch! Good luck for next month and super duper baby dust!
Sorry to the BFNs :( , you never know, you may still be in the running!!
BFPs CONGRATS!!! :hug: huge hugs and heres to a H&H 9mos!
Possible BFPs, hurry and test!! Good luck !!xx

Charmed------12th> AF
Eveadel------- 12th> AF
Tasha20-------13th> AF :cry:
Starlight-------15th> Possible BFP? Docs apt today
Meg_Bellamy- 15th> AF
Lea M----------16th> BFN :(
Meb----------- 17th> AF late; Bfn/Bfp?
Elle'sMumy----18th> BFP? testing again soon!
Hara-----------19th> BFN? testing again soon!
Flossy82------ 19th> BFPPPP!!
jemz24--------19th> AF
Angela-------- 19th> Possible BFP, Testing soon!

hiya,i will join you all im due to test on the 15th march.

sending lots of baby dust.so excited. :)

well next AF' due on the 20th so i might test around the 19 th if not to early :)

hi
i will be testing 17th march, so count me in
thanks

can i join, i'm testing saturday, if i can last that long. sitting here driving myself mad. AF due tomorrow.

Can i join? AF is due on 19th....

elle'smummy -can you put our date next to our names?
thanks

Can I join in? I will be testing on the 12th though :D

Can I join in? I will be testing on the 12th though :D

Great!!!! :dance: :dance: iv added you all, check just to see if your date is right, and loobie, this is from thw 13th do you want to hold out until then? :) xx

Great!!!! :dance: :dance: iv added you all, check just to see if your date is right, and loobie, this is from thw 13th do you want to hold out until then? :) xx

Well I want to do a test on the 16th if no AF by then! I stopped my pill and have had no sign since so mine will be more to check rather than that I think I would be! :( It will be 1 month on the 16th

Well I want to do a test on the 16th if no AF by then! I stopped my pill and have had no sign since so mine will be more to check rather than that I think I would be! :( It will be 1 month on the 16th

Im not due to test till the 27th ish (thats if i have a 32 day cycle as they were 28 one month and 32 the next lol, my bodys strange)

Im not due to test till the 27th ish (thats if i have a 32 day cycle as they were 28 one month and 32 the next lol, my bodys strange)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back