***JULY TESTING THREAD*** 8 BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos having the lucky fertility monitor next, we should do a raffle :cheer:

you sure can.... I will send it on to you so long as you send it on when ya get ya BFP.... pm me your address and i will pop it in the post for ya??

Thanks Hun Done!

Come on BFP and I'll pass it on to the next bidder !

:cheer: :cheer:

wow cant believe all the lucky ladies that got their BFP!!! congrats and baby dust to u all. got to wait 2 more days til i can test :pray: xx

dina.marie said:
wow cant believe all the lucky ladies that got their BFP!!! congrats and baby dust to u all. got to wait 2 more days til i can test :pray: xx

:pray: :pray:

im praying for you .... yeah we have alot of BFP's this month xxx

Just logging on in the hope next time it will be 8 :dance:

I'm all geared up for next month big style! i've ordered pre-seed, I'm going to take EPO, i bought an expectorant cough mixture and 5 ovulation strips and a thermometer (got them all at different shops so they wouldn't suss me :wink: )

My hubby is on zinc and folic acid a I read it makes the sperms faster and makes more by 400% or something like that!

I'm due on tomorrow/thursday, had bad period pain untill last night, none today but the usual white thick cm has shown up which says to me I'm due on anytime, bahh!

Good luck those left to test, let's try and make it to 10? :dance:

HollyHobby said:
Just logging on in the hope next time it will be 8 :dance:

I'm all geared up for next month big style! i've ordered pre-seed, I'm going to take EPO, i bought an expectorant cough mixture and 5 ovulation strips and a thermometer (got them all at different shops so they wouldn't suss me :wink: )

My hubby is on zinc and folic acid a I read it makes the sperms faster and makes more by 400% or something like that!

I'm due on tomorrow/thursday, had bad period pain untill last night, none today but the usual white thick cm has shown up which says to me I'm due on anytime, bahh!

Good luck those left to test, let's try and make it to 10? :dance:

Fingers crossed Holly - anything show up today?

I can't quite believe it but I'm pregnant!!!
3 cheapies all came up faint pink so saved my pee and bought a boots early 6 days early one and there's a line! it's faint but it's there!!!

I knew something was up cos I bent over and it felt like I had pee'd myself but not from where I'd normally pee myself (not that i go about peeing myself lol!)

Took some pics so just going to upload them. Going to retest in a weeks time as it's early days, so not getting too carried away yet, I can't believe it!

Keep feeling like af could arrive, but then it feels different, last night I had pinpoint niggles on my left side i felt like I was stretched out just lying normally and I didn't feel that comfortable lying on my back, so I'm a bit you know, might all be normal but this is my fist time and I'm no spring chicken...ANYWAY going to sort out the photos, hope you can make the lines out!!!!

This is my best one LOL, I've marked a ^ where it is.
Sorry about bad photos.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6iywsh&s=4

And i got my first delivery of pre-seed today, and i bought an ovulation kit and a thermometer :rotfl: but who knows maybe i'll want another one some day :lol:

Unsure what I'm supposed to do now, think I'll wait a week and then go see my doctor. i told my parents today and my mum says to test again in a week as it's so early yet. Hubby doesn't really elieve it I don't think, he thinks the lines have to be as dark as the test strip and I've told him vry few are!

Good luck everyone left to test, if you feel af coming don't think it's over cos I still feel like she'll come a calling!!

My biggest symptom was the cramps I had and maybe the constipation, I didnt feel right this month, so again that was a sign, also a big break out of spots, that was unusual for me, i got loads on my chin, about 8 of them!

I can only see a line of the first pic you posted but they could be bad pictures and if you can see them then its a bfp!! :pray: can we celebrate yet?

IGNORE MY ^, SORRY IT'S MORE TO THE LEFT, i'M ALL FINGERS AND THUMBS TODAY
bum cap lock! :rotfl:

hey shinyhappypeople, I know the first response ones just not picking up on the camera yet, wish I could shove it through the screen and it came out of yours so I could show you in real life :rotfl:

don't know whether to celibrate or not - when's it safe to celibrate?
Ah yeh why not - whoohoo! And the best news is I'll still be 37 when it's born!

HollyHobby said:
IGNORE MY ^, SORRY IT'S MORE TO THE LEFT, i'M ALL FINGERS AND THUMBS TODAY
bum cap lock! :rotfl:

hey shinyhappypeople, I know the first response ones just not picking up on the camera yet, wish I could shove it through the screen and it came out of yours so I could show you in real life :rotfl:

don't know whether to celibrate or not - when's it safe to celibrate?
Ah yeh why not - whoohoo! And the best news is I'll still be 37 when it's born!

If its definitely there then............... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Woooo! Hey i think Dina.Marie has her BFP Too!

............So is that 9 BFP'S all in one month!! :cheer: :cheer:

must have been the heat - it's been a hot month :oops:

how do you work out when it's due? and is it normal to feel uncomfortable?
i can feel like tugging down on the left and it was the left i had all the mid cycle cramps. is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back