*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

dannii87 said:
beanie said:
Plus last night on live feed Sarah was back in the pool with Darnell, draping herself all over him.
I watched this too :doh: I was cringing... I kept praying she'd peel herself off him for her own sake :pray: x

ew I'm watching it now :puke: :puke: :puke:

Urchin said:
dannii87 said:
beanie said:
Plus last night on live feed Sarah was back in the pool with Darnell, draping herself all over him.
I watched this too :doh: I was cringing... I kept praying she'd peel herself off him for her own sake :pray: x

ew I'm watching it now :puke: :puke: :puke:

glad she set some boundaries with Darnell :roll: No wonder he is getting confused.

I wonder how much she had to drink? she seemed quite wasted.

Urchin said:
I wonder how much she had to drink? she seemed quite wasted.

thats what we thought, funny how none of the others seem drunk though!!

purple13 said:
KittyMom said:
dannii87 said:
That last one was hilarious where she thought she was ill from the guinea pig and it turned out to be a cold! :rotfl:

O I was laughing soooo much at that one!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH and i were in hysterics over that too :lol: :lol:

He he!! I loved it so much I watched it 3 times, I was practically crying with laughter :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I actually really miss Lisa. It made me laugh how she would sit on the bed putting more make up on an already fully made up face. She was entertaining :D

rachel but i have a feeling rex will. But tbh he most prob has been the most 'entertaining' of them all (even if he does annoy me!!!).

I think this is the first year i havn't had a clear fav! they all annoy/bore me to a degree.

I dunno, I don't really care but I suppose Rachel cos they will all be so shocked to see her win. Hope BB is spiced up this week cos its a bit rubbish now.. although i'll miss it when its over :(

I voted Rex, ive liked him from the start and he kinda got killed when they put whiney Nicole in.
He does irritate me a bit now but peole should just tell him to shut up and walk away instead of perpetuating the arguement.
To be honest he is the only one that has really given any sort of entertainment throughout the series.

Mikey- still just repulses me
Kat- Irritates me no end
Sara- Back to teasing Darnell for the air time
Mohammed- Just boring
Rachael- As above but to a lesser extent
Darnell- Just needs to get over himself and realise nobody cares what he looks like except for him.

OMG kat is such a whiney moron!!!! :wall: especially tonight!! normally I think darnell goes over the top, but kat would have driven me mental too!!!

I want mikey to win.....or Sara, she's put up with a lot in there!

am gonna miss it :cry: :cry:

I was watching it tonight just cringing. Why does kat not just back off. And darnell is right, she does cry and do stuff like that just to get sympathy and aww, poor kat. Im sure most people can see through that?? Or am i as negative as Darnell.

lauramumof2 said:
I was watching it tonight just cringing. Why does kat not just back off. And darnell is right, she does cry and do stuff like that just to get sympathy and aww, poor kat. Im sure most people can see through that?? Or am i as negative as Darnell.

yep! shes so obvious now....i think her whole personality is one annoying act :lol:

hope she doesnt win!

I hated the way she run off like a child would and starts crying, shes so OTT and behaves like a kid. Not sure who I'd like to win but I DON'T want Mikey or Rex to win, can't stand them! Will be interesting to see who goes tomorrow night

Mikey is still the bookies favourite to win but I'm wondering if thats because people have got bored and stopped placing bets lately :?

Arghhhhhhh Kat would make me want to hit her!!!

Darnell was so funny last night, just being himself.. i couldnt stop laughing
(Sitting on my own laughing to myself :( Not a good look....)

Starts at 8pm tonight doesnt it then on again at 10pm

8)

This year I really don't know and it doesn't really bother me - i don't like anyone in particular.

Rex is entertaining but he needs the money the least.

I think Darnell has had some good moments.

I don't really want Rachel or Kat to win.

Sara is ok

hmmm, will be interesting to see who goes tonight

i still want rex to win! he has given me the most lauhs this series ( as well as lisa!) and i think at least he is being himself even if he is an arrogant t****r lol. mikey repulses me but i think if rex didnt win at least he has also entertained me ( and made me sick) over the series and i just dont think any one else deserves it. all the rest seem fake to me and they all want it too much so i dnt think they should get it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back