Big Brother Poll (who too win)

Flossy82

Reaction score
Right in know we have a topic on bb7 but as we are in the last week of it now i was thinking maybe we should have our own votes on who we want to win? (hope anyone doesnt mind)? :?

Im voting for glyn to win! i was going to go for pete but now id rather glyn win bb! :D

i will be happy for pete or niki to win, but i will vote pete

i have gone off Ash now, i think she should be first out!

xx

I want Petey to win. I did want Gly to win for a while but after his pathetic rant about Susie went right off him.

can i say pete aswell i do want him to win but really im torn between him and glyn. :doh:

I wanted Pete to win but he has turned into a right sap lately and is boring now. I want either Dickie or Ash to win as they have helped make this interesting, but Dickie edges it for me.

Richard is a game playing bitch. Glad he got Nikki in the house, but he only did it so others would think he is lovely I'll bet. He's got game plan.

I voted Nikki, she is bubbly and fun. Pete is lovely and so is Glynn. I will be happy if either Pete, Nikki or Glynn win tbh, but Aisleyne is as much of a muppet as Richard. She only turned nice when she realised evryone hated her!

beanie said:
They all have a game plan.

They all want to win yeah, I just think sometimes he plays people. I just wouldn't get on with him outside the house I don't think, but saying that, C4 only play what they want you to see, he could be a gem all other times. :think:

Not much of a game plan if he brought nikki back, he would have pushed more for Lea

I voted for Glyn, was really torn between him and pete, Glyn makes me laugh so much.
can you imagine how much black puddig he can buy???

Id be happy if Pete, Glyn or Nikki won. :cheer:

But not Aisleyne, ewwwww, she is just an idiot to be quite frank!

I'm voting Pete - I can imagine he'd spend all the money on his mum bless him! :cheer: I did want Glyn too, this week he has been overplaying his dim characteristics which is annoying.

Definitely not Nicki to win, the public voted her out once, she souldn't be eligible to win. Last night when she was whimpering like a dog getting ready to go next door......

"ooooohohoohohhhhohohohohohohoohohohooooooo i'm not ready oooohohohhhhohohohohohooooohooho"

.....was the most annoying sound I have ever heard. I don't even dislike Nicki but last night the whimpering and whining was really irritating. I'm glas Horse face and Mikey got booted out, and i did think it was a little harsh with all the booing after what Lea said, but she is so ignorant/ rude/ up her own arse etc. that she deserved a cold reception.

I really liked Ash until this last week or so when she has become all 'woe is me'!

OOoooh bit of a rant there - sorry! x :oops:

'Horseface' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Never heard that before EmmyLou, but thats a classic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back