*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

urgh i have never seen a less deserving winner but then again none of them deserved to win and i haven't really been watching so maybe she was the best to win...i just think it was shite... :( :( :(

What a wierd series...Wasn't happy with the result, but she's nice I guess!

I wasnt imterested in any of them this year :sleep:
Reminds me of when that Cameron won..who? Exactly!!

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE!!

My absolute highlight of this series was Mikey eating that chilli. Priceless.

was glad that Rachel won over Mikey but still, how borin was lastnight?!

they need to pull the plug after nx years me thinks... :talkhand:

Im kinda glad she won cos I hated Mikey. But I think it speaks volumes about what a dull BB its been this year. Shes a nice girl and everything but she aint no Brian. There were just dull people in there this year.

Agree with Mummy Kay and think it may be time to get rid of BB....

The final didn't have much of a buzz about it because no one really cared who won! Looking back, I think I would have liked Rex verses Rachel because at least theres a bit of competition.

Normally Im really sad when BB ends but I dont midn this year, watching it every night was a bit of a ritual that I didnt really enjoy!

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Normally Im really sad when BB ends but I dont midn this year, watching it every night was a bit of a ritual that I didnt really enjoy!

Yeah thats exactly what i said on Fri night. Usually i have a few tears at the end when they play the overall clips of the whole series......nothing!!!! OH says he's refusing to watch it next year after such a crap series 9.

To be honest we'll have a 7 month old baby by then so we'll most likely be well tucked up in bed before 9pm anyway :rotfl:

Yup i agree with everyone else really, it was boring.

So!! whats the next bad reality programme due on? is it i'm a celeb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back