*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

skairdykat

Reaction score
Who'll be watching tomorrow?
I will :D Every year I say I won't but end up doing, so this year I'm just admitting my addiction from the start LOL.

Any one else want to fess up to their BB addiction?

Ill be watching tommorow night.

Have to say my addiction has kinda died down over the last few years.
Mostly because everyone on it is so irritating.
Tend to find myself following it in forums and on the news rather than watching the shows.

Watch the eviction show still

i have changed the title a bit and stickied this, hopefully to stop the usual 10 threads a day on BB LOL

I will be watching yeah 8)

I watch the entry show. I say i'll never watch it but after a couple of weeks when the fake niceness dies, then i get hooked and watch it every night. I tend to avoid the evictions, unless someone i hate is up. Like that year Grace was in it. I was glued til she'd gone!

Oh yes i will be watching :cheer:

Cant wait to see what misfits they put in this year.

Ill watch too...

And im not even embarrassed to admit it :D

I used to watch and then it just started to go downhill. Might watch though :)

I'll be watching. Something to keep me amused while on mat leave. I've sky+ and series linked it all now, BBLB, BB and BBBM :D .

Anybody heard any rumours about who is going in? Normally I have heard of a few like transexuals etc a good couple of weeks ago or am I living a sheltered likfe now Im a mummy and every1 else knows :think: :rotfl:

oh yeah ill be watching!!!

:cheer:

its always good after a couple of weeks once the fakeness has gone and they are bitches to each other heeeheeeeee :twisted:

canna wait!!!

I love it, I always watch it :D

I love the launch night but then after a few days I usually get sick of trying to keep up so I lose interest until there are less of them left in the house :)

I've heard that there's gonna be a blind man going in and that they all arrive in black vans instead of limos :?

Ooo thanks Urchin :D

I've not heard any rumours yet either. Might have a look on Digital Spy they may have some news on who's going in.

I must admit myself that it isn't as good as it was, nowhere near. My fav one was the one that Brian Dowling(?) won. And for some reason I also really enjoyed the one that Cameron the fisherman won even though there was hardly any arguements.

im very excited about it starting again.. it feels like summer has finally arrived lol

did you see the house on the website? very RED, i love it!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Anyone know who will be hosting BBLB? Will it be the same without dermot??

Gene
xxx

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

im so excited for this to start

everytime i see the advert on c4 i smile :lol: :lol:

geeky i know

it better be good

I will be watching is but none of them have been the same without Anthony Hutton :lol: yummy

Looking 4ward to it the morra, been watching the auditions im just praying wayne "shrek" roonie's cousins dont get on or I will feel the need to throw the telly out of the window!!! :lol:

oh oh one more sleep till BB woopwoop

I will be watching, will be a little less doped up this year for the first night as i was in hospital in labour last year trying to concentrate on it lol.

I have heard about Rooneys cousin and the blind person but i think both rumours have been denied and they are not allowed in for certain reasons.

I like the look of the luxery bedroom and i think it does sound a little more interesting this year but we shall see.

i will be watching, as i do every yr. i get that addicted that over the past 2 yrs i have got reanna addicted too. she is only 5yrs and gets just as excited as me when the eye advert comes on, she will be jumping around when i tell her 2moz that its on, at least i will av something to bribe her with so she behaves for the next 12 weeks lol

xxxx

oh my god im so sad :oops: im so excited about it starting tonight i cant wait o/h reckons he is leaving me for the next 13 weeks :rotfl: he hates it ive watched every single one without fail i just cant resist :cheer: roll on tonight xxxxxxxxxxx

Isnt it sad when the only thing you have been looking forward to all week is BB starting :oops: and hoping the oh buggers off out so you can watch it without him moaning and sighing lol

Only 8 hours to go!!

:doh: Oh dear can you tell i'm bored at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back