big brother little brother are coming to my town tomorrow!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
There's a greek wine festival here in Weymouth and the BBLB team are coming down to put it to the test and see if Gerry really is the most famous Greek in Britain! Spiral from last year is going to be here and anyone who goes down there from noon tomorrow might get a chance to be on Monday or Tuesdays show! Me and my mum are going down there as soon as it starts because we want to get our mugs on TV so watch this space and I'll let you know if we managed to get on camera or not. My brother is going as well and he's been on teen big brother which Dermot presented so that gives us an even better chance of getting on telly :cheer:

oh yeah i remember you telling us it was your little brother who got up to shenanigans on teen big brother :lol: . Oh Vicky make sure you get on, you defo have a good chance because of your littlebrother, i'll be watching out foryou. let us know what happens:D

Look out for the banner I have made it says ' HI PFUK I DID IT I GOT ON TV' because if you can see it then I got on tv :rotfl:

Should I put PFUK or just PF or maybe I should just put pregnancy forum :think:

Vickyleigh said:
Look out for the banner I have made it says ' HI PFUK I DID IT I GOT ON TV' because if you can see it then I got on tv :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Here is my finished banner.................

So you know what to look out for now :rotfl: :rotfl:

DSC00690.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back