Big Brother Poll (who too win)

I know.... its what Dickie calls her! :rotfl:

Horse Face Grace - Boo!!

Aisleyne for me....

Think she's had a real time of it and find her entertaining. She is annoying at times but like her, flaws and all.

It's usually a bloke who wins so sister solidarity wants me to back a girl. And it's NEVER going to be pensioner-faced superbrat cheat Nikki! :)

LittleMinx said:
And it's NEVER going to be pensioner-faced superbrat cheat Nikki! :)

:rotfl:

I love Nikki but nearly wet myself reading that!!

:think: *must do pelvic floor exercises*

Read it the paper today that Ashliene is an actress! i def dont want her to win! all that crying for attention etc....boring!

I would like to see either glyn or pete win, as much as i love nicki i wouldnt want her to win as thats not fair!!! and as she now knows that the public like her over the top tantrums etc i think she is playing up to the cameras a bit!

Just posted a new topic about this sorry. thanks Urchin for pointing that out for me I will try to be more observant next time. Anyway just to say I want Aisleyne to win. You go girl. Girls always get a hard time on these programmes for some reason.

:)

I'm going off Pete cos of the Nikki thing...EW! I hate her, I don't want to see him snogging her all day and giggling like a little kid. :puke:

I hated ash to start with, then i liked her.... now i hate her again she is SOO ANNOYING, always predicting whats gonna happen.. like '' omg we have to choose someone to come back in, we have to choose'' and im screaming for her to shut the hell up, I could go on all day, and she thinks shes black aswell. someone shoot her. I want petey or Glynn to win it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

melanieyeah said:
SOO ANNOYING, always predicting whats gonna happen.. like '' omg we have to choose someone to come back in, we have to choose''

I HATE THAT TOO!

I go on and on to my OH about it..it's never "I think someone might be going tonight" it's always "Someone's going"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back