*The Big Brother thread.* who do you want to WIN?

I can't choose, I like them both. I wanted either of them to win!!
Whoever goes, the other has to win!!

I am going to vote Lisa out so hopefully Sara can survive longer then Darnell.
I so wish he was up :evil:

I hope they both go, the one is completely nuts and the other is a prick tease.

I can't beleive I am going to say this as I hated him at the beginning but I am begining to like Mikey.I loved the way he spoke to Nicole and Rex, he is the only one that is not afraid to say what he means.

beanie said:
I hope they both go, the one is completely nuts and the other is a prick tease.

I can't beleive I am going to say this as I hated him at the beginning but I am begining to like Mikey.I loved the way he spoke to Nicole and Rex, he is the only one that is not afraid to say what he means.

I do wonder how he's been edited.

Recently, his diary rooms have been very insightful and smart. It seems worlds away from the knicker-wearing pervy grot of the early days. He seems the wisest in the house and is rarely nominated. I don't think the others avoid nominating him because of his disability; he must be liked.

Maybe BB are trying to show everyone in their best light to make the final more of a fight?

beanie said:

I agree totally - he is the one person who has been himself from day one and said what he thinks no matter what (even if he does rock and do a funny little dance whenever he's standing up to someone :lol: )

I quite like Rachel but surely some of the things that have been said and done to her have annoyed her. Why does she just put up with it? But then I think I would be the same - anything to avoid an argument :oops:

beanie said:
I agree! For someone who is blind, he is very perceptive.

I love the way he'll say exactly how he feels even though he knows no-one will back him up! I'm starting to warm to him.

I still couldn't sit opposite him at the dinner table though :puke: :talkhand: xx

oh no i missed it tonight :( 9stupid OH had his stupid mates over :evil: ) What did Mikey do? :think:

I'm really glad Lisa got a good reception with loads of cheers :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I loved the clips they put together of the random stuff she said. 100 guinea pigs walking to the fridge and little green men :rotfl: :rotfl: Ha ha! :rotfl: :rotfl: She was funny.

sazzylou said:
What did Mikey do? :think:
He told Rex he was a bully and being bang out of order to Sara!! :cheer:

Chelle, her reception was brill wasn't it!! I loved those clips, that last one was hilarious where she thought she was ill from the guinea pig and it turned out to be a cold! :rotfl:

dannii87 said:
That last one was hilarious where she thought she was ill from the guinea pig and it turned out to be a cold! :rotfl:

O I was laughing soooo much at that one!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

KittyMom said:
dannii87 said:
That last one was hilarious where she thought she was ill from the guinea pig and it turned out to be a cold! :rotfl:

O I was laughing soooo much at that one!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH and i were in hysterics over that too :lol: :lol:

has our poll prediction ever been wrong in this series? :think: :think:

it'll be interesting to see if we pick the winner! i still don't really know who i want to win, just who i don't want to win...

The crowd's boos/cheers really seemed to favor sara at the end of last nights show :think:

Sarah doesn't deserve to win. Eveyoe keeps harping on about the terrible time she has had, yet Rachel has had just as bad from Rex but his has been more constant. Plus last night on live feed Sarah was back in the pool with Darnell, draping herself all over him.

Urchin said:
The crowd's boos/cheers really seemed to favor sara at the end of last nights show :think:

Yes I noticed that - Mikey got a few cheers with lots of boos, Rex got half and half then Sara got just cheers. All the rest just got boos :lol:

Just remember the cheers were from the studio audience, which were all Sara or Lisa family,fans and friends :wink:

LilysMummy said:
Just remember the cheers were from the studio audience, which were all Sara or Lisa family,fans and friends :wink:

yeah but Rex still got quite a lot of cheers :think:

beanie said:
Plus last night on live feed Sarah was back in the pool with Darnell, draping herself all over him.
I watched this too :doh: I was cringing... I kept praying she'd peel herself off him for her own sake :pray: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back