****The 2007 PF Round-up UPDATE PAGE 8****

duhh just realised that sophie doesnt count because its 2007 awards!
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Kimbo said:
ok so last baby of 2007 was Lisa&alex's...

and first baby of 2008 is Sophie-Jordans born at 3.27am this morning :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm sure we could add that anyway... just cos it's nice :)

Keep posting info people! We need all the help we can get please!

Did someone mention 'oldest new mum'.......... ??????????????

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
I could apply for this one, Grace was born 6th March and I was 41 on 23rd March .............

I don't think that many babies have their length measured at birth, Iknow Maia's wasn't.

How about...

Smallest full-term baby

Biggest full-term baby

'Full-term meaning 37 weeks plus'

some things like biggest bump or longest baby are going to be too difficult to determine I reckon.

shortest time between babies... ?

im in for a chance with that one surely! lol

What about LO born with most hair?
LO born most northerly and southerly?
LO's with first and last names alphabetically, ie Aaron and Zoe? (don't know if any babies have those names by the way hehe)
Most items 'borrowed' from hospital? I took pre-made formulas and was told I could :D and a couple of blankets, oops :shhh:
LO's born with same birthday as their Mummy (or Daddy)?
How about best and worst things said by Mummy during labour? Actually no that's avoting one...

When I was born I had 29 as well.

Natalie = 7
Jeanne = 6
Antonina = 8
Tourtois = 8
= 29

I just used to write small on forms lol

it's a little shorter these days - it's 27 ;) DH wasn't blessed with a lengthy surname haha

If my DH adopts Tia (she's still deciding atm, its her choice and we aren't rushing her).. she will have

Tia Heather Alannah Peltonen Stewart as her name.. which comes to a massive total of..

32 :moon: :moon: :moon:

IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIME AT ALL TO COLLECT THE INFO LISTED HERE PLEASE DO!!

US MODS ARE VERY VERY BUSY ATM!

I'll have a try :D if I do get some stuff done I'll write down which. Do any of the mods have hard copies (word etc) of every newsletter from last year by any chance? That would make it a whole lot easier :D

No but every newsletter is in the tech support bit.

I'll pm you!

i wud help but i wud have no idea wat 2 do... i only no how 2 write posts becos i asked my mum lol :shhh:

Quite a few of them are quite easy to find out, I've sorted out a few of them already.

Once I've sorted out a few more categories I'll list what I've found. If anyone can beat them then I'll change them accordingly.

Longest Labour – Redshoes (86 hours 21mins)
Shortest Labour – Snuggle (50 minutes), Clairescunny55 (2 hours 18 mins), kimheath (2 hours 20 minutes), Cloud9 (2 hours 20 minutes)

Longest pregnancy – kimheath and xena (40+15)

First baby of 2007 – Daniel Stephen Anthony Bowell (misslarue – 8.06pm 6lb 1.5oz 03/01/07)
Last baby of 2007 – Edward Pullin (lisa&alex – 7.35am 8lb 7oz 31/12/07)
Christmas day baby of 2007 – Saiya (Kiranxxx)
Easter Sunday baby of 2007 - Libby (Emmylou)

Most punctual babies of 2007 – Marcus Thomas 5.23am due date (Meezie), Ethan 5.26am due date (Minime), Samuel Mats 9.34am due date (kirlykird), Jack Ryan 4.37pm due date (Claire&Jack), Melissa Elaine 4.45pm due date (trixipaws)

Heaviest baby born by C section – Joseph Toby 11lb 2.5oz (Ladybird), Tom 10lb 14oz 3 weeks early (Lucybee)
Heaviest baby born naturally - Ryan 10lb 7.5oz (Clairescunny55)
Lightest baby – Jeremy Keith Blake born 24+6 weighing 1lb 10oz (Jen23), Ami-Grace born 25+5 weighing 800g (1lb 12.2oz) (grace1983)

Longest name – [Name removed]
Shortest name - Lola Pearson (lola's mummy - 11)

Oldest new mum, age when child born – Moomum (44),Fiona (40), Lucybee (37), Cloud9 (37)
Youngest new mum, age when child born – Skyla (16), zebrastripes (16)

Most active text buddy – leckershell (12)

Most addicted to buying and using:
Prams
– lozzi (19 prams)
Slings - Melanie (16 at the moment, 21 in total over the year)

Longest breastfeeder, as of today 9th Jan 08 – Beanie (20 months), Melanie (1 year, 2 months, 2 weeks, 4 days), Tasha20 (1 year 3 weeks 1 day)

Hairiest baby - Libby (Emmylou) as voted for here

There are more categories I've not got info for yet... shortest name anyone? I'm about to post the TTC category's in the TTC bit.

If I'm wrong feel free to reply if you can beat anyone above!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY im in it! with my joint award with claire&jack hehe! :cheer:

trixipaws said:
YAY im in it! with my joint award with claire&jack hehe! :cheer:

This is not the final list.... you may still get pipped at the post LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member