****The 2007 PF Round-up UPDATE PAGE 8****

i dont mind sharing my punctual baby award with claire&jack, minime, meezie and kirlykird!
dont not do it coz theres now 5 of us! im not old or very young and my baby wasnt big or small and my labour wasnt long or short- the punctual baby is all io can win! please keep it!

Can I win an award for not qualifying for anything? :angel: (No labor, not on time, Daniel was quite hairy when he was born, but not as much as some other) :D

Can i put myself forward for an award :oops: :oops: :oops:

its a TTC award.....

"Longest Cycle" or "Longest cycle resulting in BFP."

The date of my LMP was the 6th July and i got my BFP on CD117 after that!! With no bleeding spotting or anything in between it was a full cycle.

Midwife got a shock when she asked for the date of my LMP and it worked out i should be four months pregnant when really i was about 4 weeks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So we worked it out from my ovulation date instead! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMP x

Kimbo definately needs to win an award for most dedicated poster.....(although It might have to go in this years awards 2008 not 2007) - but posting whilst in a hospital bed in labour takes some beating!

Can I be queen of the oldest Mums category? I'm 44 and had Ruby 6th Dec 2007 :D

what about heaviest early baby?

edward was 8lb7oz born 36+5 early baby being before 37 weeks?

Considering its may, which is my fault... it's probably just best to leave them as they are... in my opinion

I want to add from my waters breaking Imogen was born in under 3 minutes. I didnt even push she kinda just flew out :oops: and had a pgar score of 9 on birth! :cheer:

Now im just showing off my daughter :rotfl:

Can we start the 2008 awards?? :lol:

No one is allowed to have a heavier baby than me - I am having an award damnit :shakehead:

Aslong as I can win award for most times preped for C-section in the space of a week :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back